EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, TEMECULA - 10/31/2014 to 11/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wmnmy

William, was my pix there?? I hope Konan has not gained weight.....both your dogs can't be over 150# total. LOL

BTW, as of today we have 16 rigs coming.
Haha we have had jack on a diet and he is bout 20 pounds and konan is 130 ish ill cut back so as not to violate any law lol....

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well gang, we now have 18 rigs coming. That has to be a record.

I would like some input on ordering T shirts for this rally. If my memory serves me right (CRS) this will be our 8th Socal rally because some years we had 2. For you newbies, our 1st one was in 2008 and had 6 rigs. So send me an email, PM or post on the thread if you are interested in T shirts.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Please put us down for (2) large T shirts. OR only (1) large sweatshirt, if you get those instead. Trace

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

I have been in contact with the shirt maker. I need to firm up the design. He also has hooded sweatshirts. As soon as I can I will get prices on both and post them. Normally the more we order, the less they cost. Pat and I found a really cool color.

neilandnanci

We are interested but Would like to know about the sweatshirts. Neil will want a t-shirt but I might want a sweatshirt.

frumbawa

I'm bummed. Looks like we'll be missing another great time. I will be in Seattle over that weekend.

Have a great time.

Frank

Ladiver

I will take a medium and Sonja will either take a small (if women's cut) or XXL (nite shirt).

Gaffer

We are interested in shirts or sweatshirts also. Size is dependent on % of cotton. Are sweatshirts pullover or full zip?

Bob&Patty

Mary....got it.
Jeff....got it...BTW Jeff I know how big Sonja is, a XXL will look like a circus tent on her.
William....got it....not sure what you want as far as the sweatshirts.
PJ.....got it.

We will get with the shirt dude and find out all the info everybody wants. We still have lots of time yet.

Bob&Patty

I just talked to Tommy about the "T" shirts and sweatshirts.

The "T" shirts will be what ever size you wear.

The sweatshirts you should order 1 size larger than your normal size. They will be a pullover, long sleeve, hoody style.

"T" shirts and sweatshirts will all be the same color with the same design on both.

If we have a TOTAL order of 36 items of both "T" and sweatshirts combined.

The cost will be....

"T" shirts.........$10
Sweatshirts.....$22

I have until the 1st week of October to order and recieve the money for them. I will need a seperate check for them. Please do not send me a check for the CG and shirts. My address is on the 1st post in this thread.

Gaffer

Hey Bob, are the T-shirts 100% cotton or a cotton/poly blend?
I just talked to Tommy about the "T" shirts and sweatshirts.

The "T" shirts will be what ever size you wear.

The sweatshirts you should order 1 size larger than your normal size. They will be a pullover, long sleeve, hoody style.

"T" shirts and sweatshirts will all be the same color with the same design on both.

If we have a TOTAL order of 36 items of both "T" and sweatshirts combined.

The cost will be....

"T" shirts.........$10
Sweatshirts.....$22

I have until the 1st week of October to order and recieve the money for them. I will need a seperate check for them. Please do not send me a check for the CG and shirts. My address is on the 1st post in this thread.

Bob&Patty

PJ and others. The "T" shirts are 100% cotton, they are pre-shrunk. I am using the same company that Trace and Teri (TANDT) used for their Utah rally. I have worn and washed mine several times and they are like any other "T" shirt I have. They look and fit just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.