EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, TEMECULA - 10/31/2014 to 11/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXTiger

Sounds like a great rally is in the making! Wish I could be attending. I am still in Custer State Park, Custer South Dakota. Will be doing the Buffalo roundup next weekend and then working on branding all the calfs. Will pull out of here around Oct. 6th heading for Phoenix for the winter.

Rddocatt

Bob,
After you called- I contacted Sandy and suggested we come down on Late Friday night or Sat AM. Please sign us up for Fri, sat and sunday. We will be there. I do not get back to the dock until friday at 6 PM. This after five days of fishing. I will have the fish processed there and have it sent home. We will be there. We missed you in Jackson. Henney and Kevin did a great job. I will send you a check today.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK folks...heres the deal. I just got back from the CG. I'M glad I went there today. They had everything screwed up.....don't ask. Anyway, I need everyone to look at the 1st post. Find the site you are in...write it down.....scratch it on your forehead with a rusty nail.....or whatever. Some sites have changed for a few people. Thanks Camp Ground. The good news is....all the sites are 55'. As of today we have 22 rigs coming. WOOHOOO.

Time is getting short for me have your checks for the sites and "T" shirts. If everyone that has not mailed them yet....could I please have them in the next week or so.

I want to thank everyone that is coming....its because of you that makes HL rallies great.

Bob and Pat

Bob&Patty

Bill, please come over to see us. If you want a event "T" shirt, I will get you one...just need to know what size.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

The "T" shlrts are being designed as we speak. I will post a pix of the design in a few days. If everyone that signed up for a "T" or sweatshirt....please look at the 1st post and make sure I posted what you wanted correctly. BTW, Pat and I will also buy some extras...just in case.

I also called Beth at "Too Crazy Ladies" to design the badges (hangy things) for the rally. They can be ordered before..during, or after the rally. You can contact her by email. order@toocrazyladies.com. Make sure you tell her its for the Socal Temecula rally.

Bob&Patty

Pat asked me to post this. She wants to have a craft fair during the weekend. SO, if anyone has something they want show or sell, we will set up tables to do so. So bring what ya got and show it off.

I just talked to the CG. We now have the club house Wednesday thru Saturday nite. So if anyone wants to bring things for a craft fair. We can have it the club house. We will have the keys and can leave the things in the club house and lock it up at night.

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Are you asking for a show of interest for the craft sale? Trace

Bob&Patty

Trace, sure....why not. I think the ladies would like to do it. Pats "hot to trot" for it. They could sit in the club house and drink wine. Maybe Marty can bring some his table lite holders.YEEEHAA

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Okay, Teri will bring her (edit) goodies. :eek:

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Excuse me?? What goods is she bringing?? This is not that kind of rally. LOL

BTW, whats up with Tommy?? I have been trying get ahold of him for over a week??

Wmnmy

I know cant wait we are in Huntington beach stayn at the pier ............see u guys and gals soon..

Bob&Patty

William, heck...come on by the house. Its about an hour from Huntington to here. Rick and Sandy are in Long Beach tonight catching lobsters.

Wmnmy

sorry I meant we will be in Huntington this Tuesday coming up .....got ahead of myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.