EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, TEMECULA - 10/31/2014 to 11/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Do we have the whole meeting room, or only half? Remember the room divider?
It would be nice to have the whole thing. Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, we have the whole club house for 4 days. BTW, Len just called me and he is thinking about coming to the rally.

Last edited:

TandT

If you mean Len, he texted me the other day about it. I hope they come. Trace

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Big Jim, someone cancelled on the club house....so now we have it for 4 days.

Glad to hear that we have the club house for the hole time. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We will only be home a few days before we head down for the rally. This will be only our 2nd rally we have been too.

Aloha from Kauai.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, we are looking forward to meeting you and Melody.

Trace, Len just called, he and Susan are coming in Monday the 27th and leaving on Sunday the 2nd and he is bring his music machine. WOOOHOOO

TandT

Trace, Len just called, he and Susan are coming in Monday the 27th and leaving on Sunday the 2nd and he is bring his music machine. WOOOHOOO

That's great. Now you know I'm his agent. Have your people call my people. :) Trace

Last edited:

Jimsryker

Thank you everyone for the informative reply's. I have so much on my plate with the network I maintain that I often miss the simple stuff. Thanks again. I'll huddle with Christine and see what assignments I get on this.

Looking forward to it folks!! :)

Jim, yes there will be a "sweet and greet" on friday nite. Pat is bringing lots of pies and plans on making coffee and we will have water and sodas available. Saturday around 5-6 PM will be the potluck and raffle. We are asking everyone to bring a raffle prize costing $10-$15. It does not have to RV related. Bottles of wine work for the ladies. Both will be in the club house. The club will provide the main course and we need everyone to bring a side dish to feed no more than 10 people. A salad, bean dish etc, etc or maybe a dessert.

Big Jim, someone cancelled on the club house....so now we have it for 4 days.

TandT

This is getting close. We may go down a day earlier on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I have it on good authority that Floyd and Art are already on the scene tuning up!!

Bob, you may want to allow a few hours to clean all the bugs off the front of your rig after your long grueling drive.

Everyone travel safe, Trace

TXTiger

Wish I could make this rally but I am moving my rig into a new RV park on Fri for the winter in Palm Springs. I will try to roll on by on Sat for a few hours if that is ok.

TandT

Eleven rigs here as of today.
Seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.
Great choice for a venue by Bob & Patty.
Looking forward to a great week! Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Great meet and greet and campfire tonight with many really nice folks.

Thank you Bob and Patty for all your hard work! Trace

TandT

Bob and Patty,
Outstanding Rally!

Thanks for all your hard work.
Trace and Teri

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob and Patty

Melody and I had a great time at this rally. Met a lot a new people. You guys did and outstanding job putting this together. Great pot luck dinner last night.

wdk450

Bob and Patty:
Thanks for the rally and allowing this non-attendee to come to the potluck/gift exchange. I really like my 2 Heartland Coffee cups that I won.

Hope to see everybody down the road! Happy Rving!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.