Our new Landmark 365 Newport arrived.

Bryced15

Just got back from checking out our Newport that arrived last night. It's wonderful! We are fulltimers and sold our 2005 "classic" Landmark Golden Gate. Options off the top include full body paint, disc brakes, Mor/Ryde pin box, 3 a/c's, fantastic fan in 1/2 bath, king bed, theatre seats, dishwasher, programmable safe, maximum vinyl flooring, dual pane windows, yetti package, fireplace, honey maple cabinets, outdoor entertainment, slide toppers, aluminum awning covers, Cheap Heat, and last but not least Mor/Ryde IS. The fit and finish of this unit is the best we've seen of a new 365. We can tell a difference since Heartland started the inspections on every Landmark. Also, we like the new fridge Heartland is using and the reworked cabinetry and counter space in the Newport kitchen. Can't wait to take delivery! (For those of you wanting to know, unit weight on sticker is 15,011. No generator, before Mor/Ryde IS.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    721.1 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 276

dfk009

One sweet rig, that was well thought out in planning. The most beautiful 365 we have seen so far. Many years of safe travel with it. Don and Carol

jbeletti

Hi Bryce and Elise,

Wow - congrats on an amazing looking coach! Hopefully the wait was worth it. So happy for you both. Looking forward to seeing you at the Knoxville show if you make it. Want to see how big that grin is on your faces. We're staying at Two Rivers RV Landing in case you're staying in your RV when you come to the show :)

When you get a chance, when the coach is prefectly level on a hard surface, I'd like to know the overall height. Once you know that (tip form a friend of mine), add it to a label and put it on your truck windshield in the upper-left corner. That way, you'll have it at the ready if needed :)

Bryced15

Thank you all for the compliments. Will do Jim. Our grins are pretty big right now as you can see from the goofy one I've got in the pictures. I'm sure we'll be smiling for a long time to come. Excited to get to some more rallies too. Looking forward to the show. We will probably just drive up for the day though. See you in a few weeks!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Very nice looking coach, good luck and enjoy, we love our 2013 Key Largo also. I see you had the MorRyde IS installed is Heartland now offering that as an upgrade or did you make special arragements to have it done before taking delivery at your dealership? I had it installed last Spring and love it. I hope HL has started offering it in the options package if they did Tom Montague is listening and doing what we ask. Once again enjoy your new coach.

Bryced15

Very nice I see you had the MorRyde IS installed is Heartland now offering that as an upgrade or did you make special arragements to have it done before taking delivery at your dealership?

We made arrangements with our dealer and Gary Wheeler at Mor/Ryde to have the IS installed after the coach was completed at Heartland. It was not an option offered through Heartland. I believe Heartland is cooperating in the transport of the unit to Mor/Ryde though. Indiana Transport took the unit from Heartland to Mor/Ryde.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We made arrangements with our dealer and Gary Wheeler at Mor/Ryde to have the IS installed after the coach was completed at Heartland. It was not an option offered through Heartland. I believe Heartland is cooperating in the transport of the unit to Mor/Ryde though. Indiana Transport took the unit from Heartland to Mor/Ryde.

This is how we handled the Mor Ryde IS installation too....worked quite well and worth every single penny!

jbeletti

Can't see pics,,,,boooo hooooooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go here: //heartlandowners.org/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll way down and look for Thread Display Options. Make sure the Display Images box is checked.

Note that images are only in post #1 of this thread. You should be able to see them when properly configured.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bryce and Elise - somehow we missed that your new "condo on wheels" is in. Congratulations :) We know ya'll have been waiting for over a year for this floor plan to come out but the wait was well worth it. Where are ya'll going to base out of? Would love to come see it. Again - Congratulation and hope to see ya'll down the road.

Bryced15

Hello Byrd! We are loving our Newport! We are actually based right here in Lenoir City, so you all are welcome to come see it anytime! We would love to have you over. Just shoot me an email and we can get something coordinated. See you at the Knoxville RV show if we don't see you before then.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
are you given any credit for the bran new Axel's springs and brakes coming off? I doubt they are scrapping them.

Bryced15

are you given any credit for the bran new Axel's springs and brakes coming off? I doubt they are scrapping them.

No, we had to eat the extra cost of the forced upgraded axles put on at Heartland. We did ask about a credit, but no go. Just part of the cost of our choice to put Mor/Ryde on though. I'm not really sure what happens to those brand new axles taken off at Mor/Ryde. Would be curious to know.

jnbhobe

No, we had to eat the extra cost of the forced upgraded axles put on at Heartland. We did ask about a credit, but no go. Just part of the cost of our choice to put Mor/Ryde on though. I'm not really sure what happens to those brand new axles taken off at Mor/Ryde. Would be curious to know.

The installation employees at Mor/Ryde take them home and build trailers out of them if you don't take them with you.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
I wounder what the cash value is figured into the price of the couch for the axles and springs? I bet them Mor/ryde employees are licking their lips when they know one coming in to have a brand new suspension being replaced

jnbhobe

Ya know maybe Mor/Ryde sells the new stuff but I know for a fact the employees can take the used ones.

danemayer

Most businesses would analyze the secondary market to determine what value the axles might have. Given that some are new and some are used, the value might vary - a lot. There's also going to be a cost of reselling that would be deducted from that value.

If you were buying axle assemblies and someone offered "almost new" parts, what kind of discount would you want to take the risk that they might have something wrong with them and certainly wouldn't have a manufacturer warranty?

Would you want to buy parts that had 10,000 miles on them? Value of those is probably close to zero.