Owners Manual wanted

NavyChief

Hello, I am a first time Heartland owner today after purchasing a 2011 Bighorn 3070RL. I was very disappointed to learn the previous owner did not leave
the owners manual or any manuals for the appliances, systems, etc. I looked at the "owners manual" section on this website but no luck. Would anyone happen to know where I might find one? Thank you and I look forward to learning much from you all! Mike

danemayer

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If it's the Heartland Trailer Manual that you want, you can download the current one from the HeartlandRVs.com website.

As you've already seen, most of the appliance and component manuals can be downloaded from the manuals section of the forum.

We also have a number of owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides that you may find helpful.

And of course there's a tremendous amount of information on the forum that can be found by browsing the appropriate sub-forum, or by using the search function. Or just post any questions you may have. You can usually get answers pretty quickly.

rxbristol

Almost all manufactures have owner's manuals on their websites and, if you search deep enough, I've found a few repair manuals meant for technicians out on the web. The best one was for my washing machine.

macjj

I have a 2012 3070RL. The owners manual has little info, but as previously stated the component manuals are available on the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk