Hi from Louisiana

kbran

Hello all
My wife Beth and I just purchased a 305 Road Warrior, our first 5th wheel. We trade in a Puma 23ft toy hauler. We have only been rving about a year and a half but have really enjoying it. Been lurking around as a guest for a week and decided to join. Thanks for the forum.
Kenny

danemayer

HI kbran,

Congratulations on the new Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You've probably already seen that there's a lot of useful information here. There's also a great bunch of friendly and helpful people who are quick to reach out if you have a question or need help.

The forum is organized with sub-forums by subject area so that you can browse earlier threads for information that may be of interest. There's a pretty good search function as well. And of course, you should feel free to post a new thread if you have a question or need help.

To augment the manuals that came with your RW, we have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals along with some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides.

The owners club is very active with local, regional and and national rallies. Take a look at the club info and maybe we'll see you at an upcoming rally. They're listed under the EVENTS tab at top of page.

happykraut

Kenny welcome to the club. You joined a very friendly helpful family of RVers. Perhaps you can make it to the Kinder rally in a couple weeks. Hope to see you there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kenny, be sure to check out the LA Heartland Chapter Rally in Kinder on the 20th of this month.
It's just a short hop across I-10.
Congrats on the new RW.

Peace
Dave

jeffdee

Hello all
My wife Beth and I just purchased a 305 Road Warrior, our first 5th wheel. We trade in a Puma 23ft toy hauler. We have only been rving about a year and a half but have really enjoying it. Been lurking around as a guest for a week and decided to join. Thanks for the forum.
Kenny

Hello Kenny and Beth,

Dee and I will be attending the Kinder rally. You're welcome to come join the gang. We will be travelling from Baton Rouge to Kinder on the 19th. It looks like Andy has 16 couples attending the rally. We're really looking forward to this event.

Jeff

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello all
Kenny

Welcome. My wife Joanna and I are the Louisiana chapter leaders. Please consider joining the Owners Club with the one year free membership and join us at the rally in Kinder that others have mentioned already. Also, please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or problems with membership or signing up. We would love to have you at the rally and as Jeff has said they will be traveling from your side of the state. If you are not able to make this one I do have a rally planed down in new Iberia over the Halloween weekend. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Andy & Joanna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
HI from Tennessee. Hope you will consider joining in on some of the fun at Heartland rallies. Great way to meet other Heartland Owners and oh by the way - we love to eat :rolleyes:. Plan on attending the LA rally and of course come on up to the TN rally in October. Enjoy and travel safely.

kbran

Welcome. My wife Joanna and I are the Louisiana chapter leaders. Please consider joining the Owners Club with the one year free membership and join us at the rally in Kinder that others have mentioned already. Also, please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or problems with membership or signing up. We would love to have you at the rally and as Jeff has said they will be traveling from your side of the state. If you are not able to make this one I do have a rally planed down in new Iberia over the Halloween weekend. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Andy & Joanna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would love to make the Kinder rally but we both have to work that weekend. We will try to make one some where down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would love to make the Kinder rally but we both have to work that weekend. We will try to make one some where down the road.

I understand. We will also be at cajunrvera on Halloween weekend. The Alabama/Mississippi chapter is also very active. Take a look at the calendar and see how they work out for you as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Welcome Kenny and Beth and congrats on your new RW. There is a lot of great info on this forum and some very helpful people. Try to attend a rally down the road and meet some great people who share your same interest in RVing. Looking forward to meeting you down the road and have a great day.