Project LM 365

Bones

So Jerrod it sounds like it is not far fetched to hang things in the propane compartment. You got a few people here doing it and soon to be one more.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya never know what you might pass on to others. Some have been doing it for years, and some never even thought about it.
Thanks Dave for all of your nice comments to all of my post.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Dave
I'm working on a quik latching system now for the basement wall.
Give it a few days or sometimes weeks, and it will come to me. It usually happens at night while I'm sleeping and I will wake up with the solution in my head. It happens all the time. Even when I was a mechanic if I couldn't figure out what was wrong with something, I would wake up the next morning and have the answer.
Kinda weird

I know what you're talking about...that analytical type personality !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well I just replaced our microwave again. This time we went with the Frigidaire Professional Series like the one we put in the home last month. We really like it.
The first one was the High Point that came with the LM 365
#2 was the Samsung that the fan started making loud noises after first trip
#3 was the same Samsung replacement. We have not been happy with the rack system while using the oven. Tho other day DW opened the door and the hot dish came falling out at here and caused her to burn her hands trying to catch it. "Normal Reflex" when it came at her.
Now #4 the Frigidaire
After 3 different brand microwaves my wall and cabinet look like a pin cushion full of holes.
The Samsung hole pattern is real close to the Frigidaire. A little to close to drill a new hole but not close enough to use the same holes. So I had to make a guide and clamp it down in order to drill the new hols next to the old holes.
dd2a0c1adec308c2f42cbf3f70ba2501.jpg

19f6c35e7dac08f62d04f9081734b514.jpg

44ac87938461311fb58fed80cd6ca568.jpg
b51a89db6a6ff911551a9c31d384999d.jpg
601b00885ad335a90c688b5b5a421bcb.jpg

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jerrod. I am not a fan of Hot Point. Even tho they are made by frigidaire. If I remember right. So when it's time to upgrade to a new LM I will know what one to use. Must be a good one with the reviews and if you have the same in tour S&B.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for sharing. Don't hate the HighPoint yet, but when I do nice to know what is a winner.

dlw930

It is the Frigidaire Professional 1.8-cu ft Over-The-Range Convection Oven Microwave with Sensor Cooking.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_669030-2251...uctId=50374128&pl=1&Ntt=frigidaire+microwaves

We just replaced (last Sunday) the original Frigidaire combo with the Frigidaire Professional that was on sale at Lowes. The rear mounting bracket on the old unit was identical to the one with the new model, but needed to be lowered 1". The existing vent hole and top support screw holes were right on the money. Yes, the fan on the new unit had to be flipped and rotated for the rear discharge. The DW hated the old oven but loves the new one.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I know we love it in our home and now having the same one in the LM we don't have to learn how to operat it every time we go out glamping.
It is larger but luckily the back splash was cut out just enough to fit it in there. 17.25" I was able to mount the rear bracket all the way down on the ledge of the back splash, which is better than just the screws holding it up. It can't work it's way loose after many miles on these horrible highways.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jerrod what cord did you end up using and where did you get it? As I really like that.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I used the middle cord. It's a 15' coiled cord that I found at Fleetpride truck parts house here in Ca. I had to cut the truck plug end off and installed the RV plug. I also picked up the 7-way junction box from them too.
Sorry I don't have any part numbers for you. If you need them I could check next week when we get back
a6da5074933273f0b5f23eececed3ec0.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update on my wonderful new Frigidaire Microwave !!! The #5 and #0 on the key pad doesn't work. I cant believe how bad my luck is with Microwaves. This will be technically the 5th Microwave in less then 1 year.
1st was a High Pointe, "had to go".
2nd (Samsung) had shipping damage
3rd (Samsung) had a noisy fan motor,
4th (Samsung) We found that we did not like the rack system when using the oven. I was very unsafe and as the pans warp from the heat they would slide out the door when you opened it. DW has a few burnt finger tip to show for it.
5th (Frigidaire) touch pad is not working on the right side.
#6 will be another Frigidaire when we get back home.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Enjoying the 70° sunshiny days in Olima CA. Couldn't if picked a better week to go glamping.
"Wish I had a lawnmower or some goats" LOL
cc864049b49b631fad6efef224486e6a.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW what luck, or no luck at all, with the microwaves. I learned not to get a Samsung. If or when we replace our High Pointe, still thinking about getting a GE Profile unit. Thanks Jerrod for sharing.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That one was on our list.
Maybe #7 :(
I'm getting pretty good at changing the fan position, plus the removal and installation has been getting easier each time. Not by choice though.
It's a tough job to do by yourself..