Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have been thinking of upgrading to the LED interior lights and during my Amazon search I found the following:

194 LED Light bulb, Yorkim® 6th Generation, Non-Polarity,12V Lights for 168, 2825,T10 5-SMD LED Bulb, Replacement and Reverse White Bulbs,Used For Signal Lights, Trunk Lights, Dashboard Lights, Parking Lights, With Great Brightness and Longer Life(Pack of 10)

by Yorkim

Have you tried these direct replacement bulbs? Is there any reason to still consider replacing the entire fixture since these appear to be same dimensions?

Thanks

I would think those bulbs are a good option. I replaced most of my single lights with the double sided LED lights. Then I wanted them all to match. LOL
Those look like good bulbs I know some of the cheaper ones have melted. There are some pictures on this thread somewhere of (I think it was Carleen's) LED bulbs all melted.
Let us know how they work.

I'm still waiting for the last bulb from Amazon for the shower. I ordered it on July 14 and still not here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

A sneak peek to a major Mod project I've been putting off for a while now.
I'm hoping to get it done before Vegas.
Some of you had seen the 42" slide rails I received moths ago. Well they are now temporarily mounted into place.
I have all of my measurements to make the box now so I will remove my rear cross brace and send it out for powder coating. Then after the box is made it I'll go to powder coating also.
Halfway there hopefully it will be done.
When it's done it will house the gas fire pit and what ever else I can fit in it.
aa72f11b6700099837adabad7d1d388e.jpg

'
7c7c0b23c546ee1a3dee4de04ae04d25.jpg

almost 32lbs

98bda1e367be79fef8f5c209d4ba10f2.jpg

be4675ac4b09690f4c91ebd46d1b1c0d.jpg

03d5709c292dbc80b456830f6be2fa5a.jpg

a3912043ed397b220aac71a586594474.jpg

1d56fb6bdac224379625fd38a2689eae.jpg

b62ea5d3005581fd2ba29b2957dc31c9.jpg

8db18f5809d981d3c22a90d53a7fffef.jpg

Last edited:

Bones

That is something very similar to what I want to do but I want a drawer so I can put my sewer stuff in and have the bottom like a grate.

CarterKraft

That is something very similar to what I want to do but I want a drawer so I can put my sewer stuff in and have the bottom like a grate.

That is a really good idea too Dave
I'm hoping to install some rubber seals to keep the road grime out of my sliders.

A molded fiber grate would be perfect flooring for that type of box, no rust issues but it is super expensive when bought from vendors.
We have a manufacturer local to us (fibergrate) and people use it in agriculture for allot of different applications, trailer floors etc.
There is no way they are paying the prices I have seen online, $400 for 144"X36" panel?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

A molded fiber grate would be perfect flooring for that type of box, no rust issues but it is super expensive when bought from vendors.
We have a manufacturer local to us (fibergrate) and people use it in agriculture for allot of different applications, trailer floors etc.
There is no way they are paying the prices I have seen online, $400 for 144"X36" panel?
That would be ideal and the no rust issue would make it even better.
Dave's got me thinking and I have some room on the opposite side of this drawer for a small one like that. That would be pretty slick to have all off my sewer hose attachments right there instead of in a tub in the basement.

wehavefun

I agree rust is my biggest issue, living in upstate NY everything rusts!! If I used anything like this it would be rusted in 6 months! Love your idea, can you make it in plastic?

Bones

That would be ideal and the no rust issue would make it even better.
Dave's got me thinking and I have some room on the opposite side of this drawer for a small one like that. That would be pretty slick to have all off my sewer hose attachments right there instead of in a tub in the basement.

If you come up with something share your ideas with me. :)

CarterKraft

You should be able to replicate all this in aluminum or stainless if rust is an issue.

You just have to watch for galvanic corrosion with the aluminum to steel connections, not the end of the world though just use some plastic sheet to separate the two.

Jerod, I plan on replicating your spare tire rack basket. I could really use the extra storage down low as the bumper pull toy hauler has close to zero storage.

I have also been looking into using uni-strut to make the slides, all the hardware already exists to do so and with the unlimited (relatively) length it might be easier to get a full opening. If I sketch something I will share it with you guys.

carl.swoyer

How about a double bottom. Interior bottom would be a grate then a second bottom the would be solid sheet of plastic or aluminum with a low point drain. This would allow you to keep the slide clear of road debris. Lippert actually makes an optional undercarriage storage that is on a slide out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update on my water pressure regulator set up.
On our last trip to the coast the Costanoa KOA is kicking out 100 to 110 psi. So a good regulator is a must have. The warn most people when they check in.
My system worked perfectly and gave me all the info I needed as soon as I popped my hose on and turned on water. I had 100psi coming in and almost 70psi going out, so I adjusted it down to about 58psi to be on the safe side of 60.
At the end of our stay I did the black tank flush and confirmed (with the black tank flush pressure gauge) that even with 100psi going in and the valve wide open the line presser never went much over 60psi because it is a open line all the way into the tank with no restrictions.
(this picture is the one I just made up for my neighbor)
d173cd34fcf5963e178ffecd95aaeca2.jpg

ed6bdda397bdddeedabf97136778d224.jpg

932518e7b556871d7750922b9d6f655f.jpg

aec8dcafb28ab1d62ceb24a18c00bf01.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jarrod would you be willing to build and sell these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I could do a few more
So far I have done some bartering with all of the others I've made.
Of course other than cutting the 1 bracket and drilling the hole it is just a puzzle of pieces to put together.
I will sit down and do up a order sheet for Amazon and post it soon then those who want to make there own can.
If you want me to make one up for you I can.
There's about $150 in all of the parts with the gauges, the regulator, and all of the fittings.
Then shipping on top of that.