screened in room

TheWolfes

Do you manufacture a screened in room that will attach to the Landmark Newport? If not, do you know where we can purchase one?

Thanks

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I am not sure to whom you are asking the question. I doubt if HL sells any accessories. Your best bet would be looking on-line. BTW, just so you know. HL does not monitor the forum that much. They do not have a person at the plant that sits and reads every thread and post. You best bet is to post a thread and ask your question, or call HL service with your VIN# in hand and ask them your question.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I don't know where you will be spending the winter, but there is a company in Donna TX in the Rio Grande Valley that does extensive screen work. I don't remember their name but they are located at the Don-Wes flea market and are pretty easy to find.

GOTTOYS

I think you would be happier with a free standing unit. Having to zip and unzip to go in and out of the trailer gets to be a pain after awhile. Almost everyone I've seen who buys one uses it for a year or two then leaves it in a box somewhere...JMHO..Don

TheWolfes

Wonder if you could apply those rubber looking magnet strips? Sure would be a lot easier. Since we just bought one that zips that's exactly what I think I'll try. Might have to add a little extra material to make it close properly.