Thread: The great men and women in BLUE

1. Print this Post   #1

The great men and women in BLUE

It would be interesting to see how many peeps on here that said they never feel the need for a weapon for protection and would rely on the police to respond. It's a sad day in this great country that even the police can't protect themselves now let alone us. Be safe out there.
    FLOYD, SANDI & KOBY
    2008 3300SK #8227, EQUAFLEX, HIDDEN HITCH REAR RECIEVER
    2001 F250 PSD, TIMBRENS, 4" EXHAUST, 06 450 YAMAHA RHINO, 3,000# GORILLA WINCH, 2" WHEEL SPACERS & FULL ROLLCAGE 4 SEATER.

"HOPPY, GENE & ROY" GOD BLESS'EM
    NOW WERE IS WARD BOND WHEN YOU NEED HIM

2. Print this Post   #2
    BouseBill

Re: The great men and women in BLUE

The courts have already ruled the police have NO responsibility to protect YOU as an individual. Go get mugged then try suing your local police force. As an individual you have a responsibility to protect yourself.
    To our LEO members...keep your head on a swivel and please be safe. Know that 99.9% of us support you and respect what you do.

3. Print this Post   #3

Quote Originally Posted by BouseBill View Post
    The courts have already ruled the police have NO responsibility to protect YOU as an individual. Go get mugged then try suing your local police force. As an individual you have a responsibility to protect yourself.
    To our LEO members...keep your head on a swivel and please be safe. Know that 99.9% of us support you and respect what you do.
    X2. I know a lot of our members are LEOs or have a LEO background and you have our complete respect. The sad thing is, is that so many of our current so called political leadership actually encourage disrespect of our first responders, take away proven procedures and tactics tying the LEOs' hands, and fail to support them. You moderaters may consider this political, but it is the bald-faced truth!
    Peg and Mike Finnegan, Faithful Traveling Companion Cameo (RIP), adopted furry friend Molly, San Angelo, TX
    US Army Retired, Vietnam Vet, 2017 F350 King Ranch,
    2018 Landmark Oshkosh.
    Rallies:
    2011: Spring, Canton, TX; 2012: Spring, TX; Thackerville, OK (X2)
    2013; Santo, Montgomery, Canton, Beaumont, TX; Durant, Thackerville, OK
    2014; Carthage, Mo; Amana, IA; Santo, Bullard, Montgomery, TX; Durant, Thackerville, OK
    2015; Goshen, IN; Kinder, New Iberia, LA; Boerne, Kerrville, Sweetheart, Santo, TX; Durant (X2), OK; Carthage, MO
    2016; Sweetheart, Quanah, Weatherford, Canton, Ingram, TX; Henderson, LA; Durant, OK; Mountain View, AR; Branson, Plattes Ville, MO: Las Vegas, NV
    2017; Sweetheart, Alpine, Montgomery, Tyler, TX; Branson, MO; Mountain View, AR; Goshen, IN; Kinder, LA; Vinita, Oklahoma City, OK.

2018; Abilene, Tyler, TX; Branson, MO; Mountain View, AR; Kinder, LA; Eufala, Oklahoma City, OK.

4. Print this Post   #4

Very well said guys......that is why I carry every time I leave the house.
    FLOYD, SANDI & KOBY
    2008 3300SK #8227, EQUAFLEX, HIDDEN HITCH REAR RECIEVER
    2001 F250 PSD, TIMBRENS, 4" EXHAUST, 06 450 YAMAHA RHINO, 3,000# GORILLA WINCH, 2" WHEEL SPACERS & FULL ROLLCAGE 4 SEATER.

"HOPPY, GENE & ROY" GOD BLESS'EM
    NOW WERE IS WARD BOND WHEN YOU NEED HIM

5. Print this Post   #5
    Founders of SoCal Chapter Bob&Patty's Avatar

I never leave to go camping without Mr. Colt. X2 on pegs statement, but truth is the truth.
    Bob (Old cranky), Great wife Patty, 5 great kids, 11 grandkids

Callie the wonder dog (we are still wondering) and 1 crazy cat "Baby" (RIP at 18 years old). Callie misses her Kitty.

2013 GMC 3500 HD DRW C/C L/B with all the goodies (the grey ghost). AirLift 5000 with auto leveling. 34 gal custom auxillary in bed tank. Spray in bed liner and rubber mat. 16K Husky hitch.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

58 Belair 2dr hardtop, low and slow custom.

HEARTLAND CLUB MEMBER # 1056

6. Print this Post   #6

Said the gentleman to the 2 thugs intent on robbery, "I figure the 3 of us are more than equal to the 2 of you" And one thug replied "I only see you" And the answer;

"Mr Smith, Mr Wesson, and Myself"
    Clif KA5IPF Retired
    Millie W5AUX VFW Auxiliary Past Dept President
    Heartland Member #2831
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ Allison/Duramax DRW 32gal RDS Aux Tank
    2015 Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler w/Sailun shoes, TST 507, Furrion watching the rear, 11/19 added RVArmor(Flex-Armor) roof.
    2005 HD FXDI Super Glide in the Garage
    Tied together with an Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection

2016 West Texas Inaugural Rally Quanah, Tx
    2019 Louisiana Chapter Rally Natchitoches, LA

7. Print this Post   #7
    Caught In A Mosh

I am able to type this opinion today due to LEO's saving my life on numerous occasions. I have the utmost respect for what they do. Everyone should sign up for a ride along at least once in their life. That ride will enlighten you. People are horrible to each other and to themselves. I have nightmares from some of the things I saw. I cannot imagine anyone that drives a vehicle with lights and sirens on it being any different than me. And then on top of that we expect these humans to be perfect all the time. All the time... But when we decide that they have stepped out of line we, society, arm chair quarter back what they did. I cannot and will not judge any LEO for their actions. It pretty much boils down to this, one of the main points in any concealed carry class is you must fear for your safety before you draw your weapon. It seems to me we do not give LEO's the same consideration. Now we have those in our society calling for the execution of LEO's in this country and some of them are actually doing it. To reiterate, people are horrible.

To those of you in law enforcement, stay safe! If I ever have the honor to meet any of you in my travels, I would love to buy you lunch, a cup of coffee, or a couple of donuts...

Mike & Anna McKenzie
    Heidi the water dog.
    2017 F350
    2017 Big Country 4011 ERD

You do not need everything to enjoy life. You already have life, enjoy everything.

2015: CO Camp-out, CO Fall Rally
    2016: West TX Rally, CO Spring Rally, CO Fall Rally, Las Vegas National Rally
    2017: KY Rally, CO Fall Rally
    2018: LA Rally, N Central Regional Rally, IA Rally
    2019: W TX Rally

8. Print this Post   #8

Thank you very much

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk