Missing or by design

creeper

Trying to get a definitive answer and the Factories take on it. I don't plan on driving to the dealer to fix , but don't want to fix something that's not supposed to be fixed. Also if I need to add screws , what type.

The front lower cap is not attached to the frame. There are holes in the frame, but no screws. I was wondering if that's the way it's supposed to be or did they forget.

Screw holes are on the other side of these arrows.

front.jpg

These arrows point to actual screw holes.

inside.jpg

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey creeper,
My Landmark does not have any screw holes in the front either. I have not seen any other Landmarks or Bighorns for that matter that have screws in the front.

Mark

creeper

Not in front of the panel, but inside the front compartment. There are holes in the bottom pan that would allow you to bolt the bottom pan to the inside of front panel on the aluminum frame.

vangoes

On my 3055 there are sheet metal screws in there......sometimes! They constantly vibrate out and I generally find them somewhere inside the compartment. Without them, there is a considerable gap between the framing and the inside sheeting

Last edited:

geeksrus

I checked mine yesterday and there are screws across where you indicated... not sure of the type.

Suggest you get this resolved pronto.

Thanks for the heads-up. EH!

creeper

Thanks Geekrus.

Does the Factory still participate in this forum? If they do maybe they can give me the type of screw.

Admin note: Coley is traveling all week and as such, is unable to respond as timely as he would like. Please consider calling Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Jim

jbeletti

Hi all,

Use #8 x 1 Zinc Plated TEK Screw in each hole in every hole in the front pan. How many screws are used varies due to fabrication techniques by model.

Jim

Attachments

• TEKScrew.jpg
    TEKScrew.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 8