Welcome new Colorado members for March 2018

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Welcome New Members to Colorado Chapter

Welcome Dave and Sue . . .

There is still time to sign up for our two scheduled Rallies in Colorado this summer.

Hope to see you and your Sundance there!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Dave & Sue,

Welcome to the Chapter. Hope to meet you both soon...there are several activities in Colorado this summer, hopefully at least one will work for your schedule :)

Monica & Don

MissileMech

Thanks for the nice welcome from all of you. Sue and I will be at the Heartland Owners Camp-Out at the end of July at site 12. Unfortunately we will miss the May event. We are working on the schedule for the other events and will attend as many as we can. We are looking forward to meeting all of you!

Dave & Sue

StarryNight

Thanks for the nice welcome from all of you. Sue and I will be at the Heartland Owners Camp-Out at the end of July at site 12. Unfortunately we will miss the May event. We are working on the schedule for the other events and will attend as many as we can. We are looking forward to meeting all of you!

Dave & Sue

That is great!! I was starting to think that Don and I would have to entertain each other:rolleyes: I found out earlier today that Sue & Steve will be there as well.
So now we have 3 rigs @ Camp Hale :)

gwalter

Welcome to our newest members Josh & Melissa Baird. Let's give them a big CO and Mt Region welcome.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Josh & Melissa:
Welcome to the Heartland Family! You have joined a great group of folks....Hope you will be able to participate in some or all of the activities within the Mountain Region and the Heartland community....Can't wait to meet you both.

Bgthomas

Welcome guys! Hope we get to meet you at a rally. It's not too late for Beuna Vista if you're free a week from now.

JohnD

Welcome to the Club . . .

If you can . . . try to make the Buena Vista Rally.

It will be a blast!

gwalter

Welcome to our newest CO members, Michael & Jay Nell Perry. We look forward to meeting you soon. Everyone help us welcome them to the Heartland family.

Gregg & Linda

Doublegranch

Michael & Jay Neil:

Welcome to the Colo Chapter and the Mountain Region for the Heartland Owners Club!
You have joined a super group of folks and I look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.

gwalter

We would like to welcome our newest CO Chapter members Chris & Barbara from Estes Park. Everyone please help us make them feel part of the Heartland family.

Doublegranch

Chris & Barbara:

Welcome to the Heartland Family you have joined a great group of folks...
Can't wait to meet you! Safe Travels.

Mrsfish

A warm ARIZONA welcome to you. You have joined a great chapter and I'm sure we'll meet you soon as Colorado is our adopted state.

gwalter

Please welcome our newest Colorado chapter members. They are Bob and Penny Gibson and we look forward to meeting them at a rally or Meet & Greet in the near future. Welcome to the Heartland family.

Doublegranch

Welcome Bob & Penny and thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club.
You have joined a super family of like minded RVer's....Can't wait to meet
you down the road.

Safe Travels

JohnD

Welcome Bob & Penny to the Colorado HOC!

Hope to meet you at a Rally soon!

gwalter

Please help us welcome Roger & Debbie, our newest CO Chapter members to the HOC family. We look forward to meeting them soon.