EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvasp

I'm sorry... I guess I'm missing the physical address.

Never mind. I see it on the original post.

Will get in the mail ASAP!

sdgirl

Hey Bob,, well, dang it. My Mother-In-Law, whom I dearly Love, has decided to fly out from Austin and visit us,, Starting Oct. 22 thru Nov. 16th. We have not seen her in a year and it would be rude to leave for a weekend. So, Sadly, we need to cancel our reservation. However, I would love to come out for the Pot Luck. Sorry to cancel on ya,, she just told us this last weekend.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob this is Charlie Mungle. Is there room at your Temecula rally?

Charlie........check out the first post and it will show what sites that are still available. Pick out which one you want and you can pay Bob at the Vegas rally.

Sorry you didn't win any stuff at the Utah rally.

Last edited:

Aandaar

Bob,

Site D-11, checks in the mail. Let me know that you get it.

Thanks for setting this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Pinoy

Hello Everybody,

I recently picked up a 2017 Cyclone 3611JS (3rd New trailer in 10 months). Searching the forum, I came across this thread. I see the cutoff date was today for payment. Is it too late to join the event? If not, I'd like to take D2 for Friday the 28th and leaving Sunday the 30th. I'm a local I.E guy and live out here in Rancho Belago. Pechanga is about .5 hr away from me.

Please let me know and I can send payment immediately.

Thanks!

Ken

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ken call me tomorrow at 951 295 0168. Wi Fi here not good. Will get you a spot.
Hello Everybody,

I recently picked up a 2017 Cyclone 3611JS (3rd New trailer in 10 months). Searching the forum, I came across this thread. I see the cutoff date was today for payment. Is it too late to join the event? If not, I'd like to take D2 for Friday the 28th and leaving Sunday the 30th. I'm a local I.E guy and live out here in Rancho Belago. Pechanga is about .5 hr away from me.

Please let me know and I can send payment immediately.

Thanks!

Ken

Sarge

Dibs on D2 per our conversation - Question:

For our raffle donation would everyone prefer 9mm or .45ACP.....?

:eek:

Sarge

Bob&Patty

Danny, yes your all set on D-2. 45 ACP works....but you can't have mine. Was built in 1916 and a real one.

Last edited:

F_Goose

Bob: we are in. Put us down for the 28th-30th for site D-20.
Thanks, Fred/Leslie

Hi Bob,
We will now be coming in a day early on the 27th, Thursday. We are supposed to reserve this day with you. Do I pay you for this day too or the resort?

Let me know and I will get you 1 check in the mail.
Fred

Bob&Patty

Fred, you will still pay me and I reserve the site for you. The extra day is $40 more. Send a check for $140...total

Bob&Patty

With 3 people cancelling I had to move people around so as not to have any empty spots between our group. So please look at the first post and see if the new spots work for you. I will try to work with you, but I do not want to make a big deal out of this. As I have a short time to get the revised list to the CG.

Aandaar

Bob

GTG, we are hoping to arrive very early am Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Bob&Patty

Chuck, check in time is 2 PM. When you arrive, check at the office and see if your site is open. If not, you can pull into the "overflow" parking lot and wait until its open.

EarlGately

Hello Bob and all. Earl and Susan here. I have some good news and some bad news. First the good news. After trying to get back into the workforce since 2007 (I am a realtor, but I don't think of that as being part of the workforce as I don't get a regular paycheck with benefits), I have been hired and will be starting my 9-5 next week. And that brings me to the bad news (or sad news). Susan and I will not be able to make it to the Temecula Rally this year. It will be some time until I am able to take an extended weekend, but I am not complaining. I still plan on attending any rallies that we are able to, though it may be some time from now. I hope you all have a wonderful time and we will miss what would have been our second rally.

Earl Gately

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bob and Patty,

Larry and Jane Davidson (HOC #2980), would like to attend your rally. I am just letting you know now so you can hold one of the sites for them. They are going to get on the forum later and give you the site that they would like of the three remaining. They would prefer site E-15 if it is still available. I spoke with them and told them what a great rally you guys put on and talked them into going.

Rod

Bob&Patty

Rod, that would be great to have them. E-15 is still open...but I have a short window (maybe a week or so) to turn in the list of people attending. Make sure they understand that they pay me and I have to sign them up.

Bob

davidaf

Bob any spots left and are we too late? We just traded our SOB while on our x-county trip and will be back in SoCal here shortly. In fact we pulled into vegas yesterday just in time to find we missed a great rally but we meet some good folks at the after rally. If E-17 is available we'll take it.

Thanks.
Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.