EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dave, glad to here from you. D-4 just opened up and E-15 if you want either of these site's...either one is yours. You do need to let me know what days you are coming and I will need a check mailed to me (not the CG) ASAP. Name and address is on the 1st page of the thread.

Bob

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

We had an owners change sites. Now D-1 and E-15 are open. I HAVE A VERY SHORT WINDOW TO TURN THE ROLL SHEET.

Aandaar

So for the potluck on Saturday. Are there any real needs or is it a free for all on what we provide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Bob&Patty

Chuck, being the main course is "Taco Night" maybe something on that order. Maybe just a chocolate or lemon cream pie would be fine.

Bob&Patty

As of this date...we still 7 people that I have not received a check from. Maybe they are in the mail....hope so. Just a reminder...Pat and I have to pay the CG on Sunday the 30th when we leave.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob, I'm so sorry. The check is now in the mail for the 2 nights in a premium site. Would have given it to you in Vegas except I didn't realize we hadn't paid.

Bob&Patty

Doug, no problem. Just a note.....You do know that the premium sites are cheaper to you during the rally the 26th and 27th.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug, no problem. Just a note.....You do know that the premium sites are cheaper to you during the rally the 26th and 27th.
Sorry, yes - the check is for four nights, two week nights and two weekend nights for a premium site($220). My reservations directly through the park are for the 25th and the 30th and Nov 1st.

aRAYwego

Hi Bob, there is a chance we may be able to get there Thursday the 27th. Is this possible still or is everything set?
James and Sheila

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8amps

As of this date...we still 7 people that I have not received a check from. Maybe they are in the mail....hope so. Just a reminder...Pat and I have to pay the CG on Sunday the 30th when we leave.

Hi Bob,
We are hoping to come to this rally. Do you still have any room? I thought we had signed up but don't see us on the list.
Please let us know. Hope to see you soon.Thanks!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi Bob,
We are hoping to come to this rally. Do you still have any room? I thought we had signed up but don't see us on the list.
Please let us know. Hope to see you soon.Thanks![/QUOT

Mary....

Call Bob.....his number is on the first posting page.

Bob&Patty

Mary, I have put you in D-1. I do need to know what days you will be staying ASAP. Also need to know your last name for the CG. I will call the CG when they open this morning to see what dates are still open. Best I can do at this late date.

- - - Updated - - -

James, I will call the CG this morning and see if the 27th is still open for your site.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Mary, I have put you in D-1. I do need to know what days you will be staying ASAP. Also need to know your last name for the CG. I will call the CG when they open this morning to see what dates are still open. Best I can do at this late date.

- - - Updated - - -

James, I will call the CG this morning and see if the 27th is still open for your site.

Bob......their names are

Phil & Mary Ochoa......don't know dates......did they call you?

Bob&Patty

Jim, no not yet. Hope they contact me today. The clock is ticking.

James and Sheila, the 27th is not available. Sorry, just too late to add a day.

Bob&Patty

Sheila, I was disappointed also. Problem is the CG gets real nervous and jerky about a week before the rally and starts renting out site days not spoken for.

- - - Updated - - -

As of this afternoon...all sites are taken. I still have a few people I have not received a check from.

SD08ER

Bob what are we doing for the pot luck? What do you want us/people to bring? A week away from good time. See everyone soon.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I hope everyone has a blast at this rally! Kelly and I wish we could be there!!

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bob&Patty

Scott, same we normally do...but desserts may be better this year. Do what ever you find best.

Rod, maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.