NO power to camper

supernan1414

Today hubby wanted to move 5er, put the rooms in, unplugged electric and went to wind up electric cord. We have no 12 volt power. Battery is charged. where do we find the reset button??????

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

2011 I'm not sure if it's the same as our Landmark but there should be a row of circuit breakers in the front compartment my reset button is on the left side second one up from the bottom, just push in the little black button.
0970a0d687a4388878257ce126b8a9dc.jpg

danemayer

Hi supernan1414,

There's a buss bar with a row of 12V DC mini-circuit breakers located near your battery. They may be covered by a red rubber boot. The positive wire from the battery cutoff switch goes to that buss bar.

One of the little breakers has a teeny-tiny reset button on the end. That's what you're looking for. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 42
  • circuit breaker reset.jpg
    circuit breaker reset.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 40
  • circuitbreaker.jpg
    circuitbreaker.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 43

supernan1414

We have found the little button on the side of the strip. We have pushed it in several times and nothing is happening.

danemayer

We have found the little button on the side of the strip. We have pushed it in several times and nothing is happening.

In your original post, you said the battery was charged. But when the breaker trips, it cuts the path from the Power Converter and the battery doesn't get recharged.

How did you determine that the battery is charged?

If you have a volt meter, you can use the guide I linked to in post #6 to figure out what's wrong.