New Heartland Owner

TravisG

Picking up a 2016 Heartland Torque T29 tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to getting lots of use out of it. Always just used a utility trailer and a tent up until now. My Wife had enough of that after all my buddies had trailers and motorhomes last week up in Taylor Park.

TravisG

Also, does anyone know where I could find a delivery inspection sheet? Would like to have something to remind me of all the things to check out.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
When mama's not happy... Congratulations on your new rig. Look forward to seeing it and meeting you should you join the HOC and/or attend a rally. Enjoy and safe travels.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your "toy on wheels". Now all ya have to do is join the Heartland Owners Club and head out to a rally. It's a great way to meet other Heartlander. Enjoy and travel safely.

IronJ

And so it begins......lol...

Congrats, may you and your toys have much enjoyment of your newest "toy"...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

danemayer

Also, does anyone know where I could find a delivery inspection sheet? Would like to have something to remind me of all the things to check out.

Hi TravisG,

I've attached a copy of Oregon_Camper's PDI Checklist.

Attachments

• Oregon_Campers Pre Deliver Inspection Document.pdf
    208.1 KB · Views: 20

Smk19632

I'm new to fith wheel rv , buying a 2012 big horn 3610re
looking for some insight or feed back on these units

danemayer

I'm new to fith wheel rv , buying a 2012 big horn 3610re
looking for some insight or feed back on these units

Hi Smk19632,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Bighorn is a very popular model. We have the Landmark Rushmore, which is a very similar floor plan made on the same production line. We've put ours through all kinds of conditions, towing all over the country, summer and winter. It's been great.

I'm sure you'll also hear from Bighorn 3610RE owners.

Jv75353

Picking up a 2016 Heartland Torque T29 tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to getting lots of use out of it. Always just used a utility trailer and a tent up until now. My Wife had enough of that after all my buddies had trailers and motorhomes last week up in Taylor Park.
Congrats on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland family. Enjoy your new toy and whatever you put in it!

TravisG

Here she is..... well, part of it.

6c1cb86fb043eadfb9caa074d3dac180.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am contemplating buying a 2016 Heartland Torque T30 this weekend - what was it about the Torque Toy hauler that made you select it?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family.

Maybe you can come to one of our HOC rallies soon!

We go over to Blue Mesa a lot and like to do day trips up Taylor Canyon.

We've camped at One Mile campground . . .

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome and like other have said, please come to a rally or two. I promise that you will not regret it!!

Rod

pdherman

How do you like it after having it awhile? Emough storage? We are looking at a T29 and if they give us a good price we might pull the plug and purchase. Getting it mainly to haul our polaris rzr 1000xp.