2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Please use this thread to discuss the 2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Goshen, Indiana.

Registration is planned to open for this rally in late February / early March 2017. Please, DO NOT contact the venue with any questions at this time. Ask them here in this Discussion Thread.

Thanks for your feedback.

Nbomar

I wanted to go ahead and book a campsite so I make sure I can get in. Does anyone know where the rally will be at yet? I saw the post from last year that said it will be on the week of Father's Day for 2017. Also, would it be worth waiting for the level up install to do it then or just drive to Elkhart this fall and get it done. 11 hour drive....

Thanks,
Nick

mlpeloquin

Re: 2017 Goshen

I think they post the next years rally at the beginning of the year. You might want to see if Lippert is having a rally special. Even though the national rally is in Los Vegas this year, several vendors are having reduce rally special pricing. Perhaps someone else know ahead just when the National Rally in Goshen will be. If you want to be at and attend the National Rally next year, it is best to wait. You need to sign up through the Heartland web page to get a space and attend.

Nbomar

I think they post the next years rally at the beginning of the year. You might want to see if Lippert is having a rally special. Even though the national rally is in Los Vegas this year, several vendors are having reduce rally special pricing. Perhaps someone else know ahead just when the National Rally in Goshen will be. If you want to be at and attend the National Rally next year, it is best to wait. You need to sign up through the Heartland web page to get a space and attend.

Ahhh, didn't know you had to sign up through heartland. I have blocked the dates for 2017, so I will just watch for the details to be announced. Thanks! I have a message into Lippert right now to see if they will do any specials this year for the Vegas deal even if I have to come to them...

Thanks,

MCTalley

They typically announce the date around the first of the year. Signups typically start in March, I believe. Note that I believe you will need to be a Heartland Owners Club member to join the rally.

If you can wait until June of next year to get a Level-Up system installed, you will most likely save some money on it based on previous rally specials, though no guarantee, of course. If you do it then, the rally campground is right around the corner from Lippert's shop. They will have you in and out in a day.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

The Rally will be held at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana . . .

You will need to be a Heartland Owner's Club Member . . . and you will need to keep any eye on this forum for the announcement and sign-up requirements!

You should join the HOC anywayz as you will find that the local HOC Rallies are a blast and a must-not-miss!

I used to live in Bristol, Indiana (just east of Elkhart) when I was a teenager and saw Gale Sayers speak (he was the parade Grand Marshal) and a Tony Orlando and Dawn concert at the 1975 Elkhart County 4-H Fair there.

Anyway . . . spaces go fast, so be ready when the time comes to register!

We are going to the Vegas Rally in October . . . this will be our first National Rally!

We were on the road coming home from the Arizona HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson this past February when the sign-ups for the Vegas National HOC Rally opened, so we stopped at a McDonald's in New Mexico where I had my laptop and iPad logged on through the MickyD's wifi at the right time.

And within five minutes, all sites were booked!

We got our site . . . #125!

Anyone who reads this . . . come visit us!

As far as I know, we will be the only Heartland Prowler in attendance at the 2016 Vegas National HOC Rally!

jjwink

We have been told it will be June 6-11, 2017 at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds in Goshen.

JohnD

Just go Here to join the club

And membership has it's privileges . . .

Once you attend an HOC (Heartland Owners's Club) Rally . . . you'll never want to miss another!

They are a BLAST!

We've been to seven HOC events in the three years we've owned two separate Heartland products and have six more HOC events scheduled.

And we try to make each and every HOC event we can!

Bones

ok its official. I want to go. Hopefully the kids will be out of school and I may make a cedar point detour on the way.

Bones

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

I'm adding myself here

Nbomar

I thought I was already a member because of this forum. Well it's official I AM a member now. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
ok its official. I want to go. Hopefully the kids will be out of school and I may make a cedar point detour on the way.

Follow us out. We're leaving Friday before at 3 PM. Driving out to the other end of Ohio. Staying the night and hopefully be in Goshen Saturday at 10-11 AM.

Bring your checkbook or leave it at home. Either way, you can get into trouble out there. Trust me I know.

Bones

Follow us out. We're leaving Friday before at 3 PM. Driving out to the other end of Ohio. Staying the night and hopefully be in Goshen Saturday at 10-11 AM.

Bring your checkbook or leave it at home. Either way, you can get into trouble out there. Trust me I know.

Cool. I have my eyes on the level up evolution but I don't know If I'll have enough money saved up for it.

danemayer

I'm adding myself here

Note: Rally Registration - link to be added in February 2017. You can't register by adding your name to this thread.

JohnD

Cedar Point is the best amusement park ever on the face of this planet!

We are from southern Michigan and Cedar Point was a yearly adventure for us!

However, we've been out west for 21 years and haven't been to Cedar Point since we moved . . .

Bones

Note: Rally Registration - link to be added in February 2017. You can't register by adding your name to this thread.

Yeah. I'm just saying, I'm in and attaching myself to the thread. I watch the thread for Las Vegas so I would know what to do. Thanks :cool:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

The official North America Heartland Owners Club Rally (NAHOC) in Goshen usually is Tuesday - Sunday (Father Day weekend) full of seminars, vendors, crafts and Heartland Gives Back to the community just to name some of the activities. There is also a tour of the factory which, in the past, was followed by a luncheon with a Q&A session with the Heartland corporate folks. Starting sometime during the week before the NAHOC is a pre-rally opportunities of some of the local attractions of the area, and boy does northern Indiana have a lot of stuff to do with the Amish/Mennonite community. A lot of the vendors will have rally specials but usually those specials and information are not released until closer to the start of the official NAHOC. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.