EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/12/2023 to 6/18/2023

Added to Calendar: 06/12/23, 06/13/23, 06/14/23, 06/15/23, 06/16/23, 06/17/23, 06/18/23

mthompson

I'm looking for an updated vendor list. I know that I saw it somewhere but I can't find it now.

I'm interested in getting a "stained glass" window for the RV door, does anyone know if that vendor is coming this year? Or another place to try to find one?

Thanks, Mark

mthompson

Which highway are you coming in on? From what direction? If from the south east like Fort Wayne, use highway 33 to highway 34 (E. Monroe St) The fairgrounds are down on your right.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for an updated vendor list. I know that I saw it somewhere but I can't find it now.

I'm interested in getting a "stained glass" window for the RV door, does anyone know if that vendor is coming this year? Or another place to try to find one?

Thanks, Mark
Here is the Vendor Marketplace Directory. See you all soon!

Attachments

• VENDOR MARKET PLACE MAP.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 51

mthompson

I'm interested in getting a "stained glass" window for the RV door.

Does anyone know of another place to try to find one?

Thanks, Mark

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hello Ohio Chapter, Tom and I just registered for the 2023 National Rally, we are so excited to see everyone. It has been awhile since we have seen you all. We will be coming in June 10th - 18th and requested the Infield area. See ya soon.

Tom & Yvette Burns
2017 Bighorn 3875 FB
Heartland Owners Club #5108
Hey Guys,
Looking forward to seeing you at the Rally. We are arriving on June 4 - 18th. Will be great to catch up. We are in the Northwest Campground.

Cindy and Don Gilbert

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Where is all the pre-rally chatter? Some of us cannot get there until Sunday so I need some updates. What's goin' on there?

Jim Posz

We got home safe and sound late yesterday afternoon. We had a great time visiting old friends and making new ones. Food was pretty good, too; but haven't made it to the scale yet to assess the damages.
Our heartfelt thanks to all the staff, volunteers, and vendors who made this event a success.
Jim

CoveredWagon

where are all the post about how the national rally was good and bad
It was great a good time was had by all. A BIG shout out to Amber and crew. She did a great job.🙂
And thanks to the .any volunteers.

A big thanks to the Heartland service techs, and t Heartland for all the free stuff with the repairs.

To bad y'all missed it. BTW 72 rigs all in the. northwest campground. Made it real friendly.

rmeyer

where are all the post about how the national rally was good and bad
It was a great rally. The Heartland service team were busy all week. The vendors ere taking care of everyone's needs. Mr. Fenner was around t the functions, listening to suggestions. Amber and her crew did a fantastic job of of putting this together. 2025 will be even better.