ATF: Landmark - Lippert Remote Receiver Unit

DHill57

We are having some issues with our Lippert remote system and need to find the receiver. We have a 2013 Landmark Mesa. We read several posts on this issue and have looked in all of the locations that have been suggested for other models. We've also spoken to Heartland Customer Service and they have been unable to help. We've checked out the battery and genset compartments, in the compartment under the unit that houses the furnace, surge protector and converter, above and around the small closet at the front door and behind the monitor switch panel inside the closet. We have a conceptual diagram of what the unit is supposed to look like but can't seem to locate an actual photo of it. Can anyone help with the look/location/dimensions of the receiver? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad

danemayer

Open the cabinets on the front end of the kitchen, empty them out, get a flashlight, and look for a removable panel.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My 2015 Landmark is on the cross beam above the gen fire box.
57f30fef39d7fa677dfbee482b1334a7.jpg

46c0eb65f27bb4b0916c589d27827123.jpg

f62506986452309b0e2181dce5d33ad6.jpg

b7e0aa14165b0d4302b9de38b25c3d58.jpg

29ea9ca9b0b9c1cddef908768dc78ef5.jpg

e4cd333aa4c82c537872cc8901f91894.jpg

Hope that helps you. .

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DHill57

Thanks for the photos. I can find that unit. It is in the same location and is just for the Lippert Level Up System. The box I was looking for controls the jacks, awnings, slideouts and some lights. After unsuccessfully looking in all the cupboards in the unit for a panel that might allow access I finally used a remote camera behind the main control panel. I found the receiver inside the wall 10 inches below the rocker switches for the slideouts with no access whatsoever. It's pretty disappointing that the Landmark engineers have placed this key piece of equipment in such a difficult place to access. I will be modifying it so I can get to it easier in the future.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks for the photos. I can find that unit. It is in the same location and is just for the Lippert Level Up System. The box I was looking for controls the jacks, awnings, slideouts and some lights. After unsuccessfully looking in all the cupboards in the unit for a panel that might allow access I finally used a remote camera behind the main control panel. I found the receiver inside the wall 10 inches below the rocker switches for the slideouts with no access whatsoever. It's pretty disappointing that the Landmark engineers have placed this key piece of equipment in such a difficult place to access. I will be modifying it so I can get to it easier in the future.

Some of the things they do just make you wonder "What were they thinking" well at least you found. I forgot that you have the remote system. They did away with that on mine.

padre44

I was looking for mine to sync the remote with the board. Finally chatted with a Heartland rep who said it was probably behind the convenience panel on my Big Horn 3570 and to listen for a click when I pressed the remote. I heard a click so removed the panel; Way behind bunches of wires on the back of that opening I saw it. Had to use a flash light and move wires to find the button to push. I did so, heard the click which tells you they are synced, then tried it out. I pushed a button for a light and the levelers started moving. Tried one or two other things and found that they either didn't work or controlled the wrong thing. I got the bed room slide, awning and landing gear to work and that's all. I don't see much use for the thing and the way mine works, it is pretty worthless. I don't know how much Heartland spends on that system, but for me it is a waste. Putting the board where it is makes it almost impossible to use.