EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Silverlake - 9/7/2017 to 9/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Barb and Harlan, We are looking forward to meeting you. Sonja and Julie had told us you might be coming to the Washington rally. We're so glad you've made your reservation.

Billiam

Hi Doug and Doris! The Memmer's are registered in Site 43 arriving on 9/6 and we will be joining the caravan to Silver Spurs. We are in site 39 there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Possum51

Hi Doug, please put Pat and I down for your rally! We will arrive 9/6 and leave 9/11. We are in site 44, and want to participate in the caravan. I already contacted Silver Spur RV and made a reservation for Monday and Tuesday night.

Thanks!

Grampafish

Bill and Linda, Pat and Elaine, we're glad you can make it and we are really looking forward to seeing you both, again.

Grampafish

We just heard from Lee and Shelly Limpach (GramphLee) and they will be attending this rally, as well as caravaning to the regional. It will be their first HOC rally.

WELCOME!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Awesome!! Welcome Lee and Shelly, you will be in for a great time and get to know some fantastic people!

dykesj11

Just met Pat and Elaine Poole at a great Alto, NM rally and Elaine told me about the WA, OR and Jackson rallies as well as the caravan. We'd like to get in on the fun if there is still room. We are already signed up for Canyonville, OR rally. Still room?

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Just met Pat and Elaine Poole at a great Alto, NM rally and Elaine told me about the WA, OR and Jackson rallies as well as the caravan. We'd like to get in on the fun if there is still room. We are already signed up for Canyonville, OR rally. Still room?

Thats awesome! You are in for some fun!!

Rod

Grampafish

Jim and Lynn, We'd love to have you attend our rally and there is still room at Silver Cove. Give them a call (see post #1 on this thread). Then let us know which site you have been assigned and what dates you will be there. The caravan will head to Silver Spur on Monday, September 11 and it will be great to include you in that. You'll also need to contact them directly for a site. There are still a couple more set aside for our club.

rickandjoyce

Hi,

It seems like something always interferes with our attendance at a Washington chapter rally. Every year my husband and oldest grandson play in a grandfather/grandson golf tournament and yes, you guessed it - it's the same weekend as the rally. They only have two more years with this tradition so have to take advantage.

We were looking forward to this, to meeting more folks and to experiencing this RV park.

Have a wonderful time and eventually we will make a rally.

Joyce (and Rick) Morones

Grampafish

Hi,

It seems like something always interferes with our attendance at a Washington chapter rally. Every year my husband and oldest grandson play in a grandfather/grandson golf tournament and yes, you guessed it - it's the same weekend as the rally. They only have two more years with this tradition so have to take advantage.

We were looking forward to this, to meeting more folks and to experiencing this RV park.

Have a wonderful time and eventually we will make a rally.

Joyce (and Rick) Morones

Joyce and Rick, Family always comes first in my book! We will see you at a rally soon.

dykesj11

Thats awesome! You are in for some fun!!

Rod

Rod - we are scheduled to arrive at the Canyonville Rally on 09/12. Since we have added Silverlake, WA and want to participate in the caravan to Oregon, can I re-schedule our Canyonville arrival to 9/13? Thanks - Jim

dykesj11

Jim and Lynn, We'd love to have you attend our rally and there is still room at Silver Cove. Give them a call (see post #1 on this thread). Then let us know which site you have been assigned and what dates you will be there. The caravan will head to Silver Spur on Monday, September 11 and it will be great to include you in that. You'll also need to contact them directly for a site. There are still a couple more set aside for our club.

There are the two of us plus two small dogs. We have Site 101 at Silver Cove 9/5-11 and Site 47 at Silver Spur 9/11-12. We are in a 2016 Bighorn 3575EL.

NorthCal Bob

Hello Doug and Doris,

We enjoyed your rally last year in Anacortes and was looking forward to your upcoming rally in Silverlake, however due to a conflict in schedules we won't be able to attend this year.

Hopefully there are other members ont he wait list that can fill our vacancy.

Thanks

Bob and Bo Sargent

RenoJim

Hello Doug, just following up with you as I don't see our name on your Rally List. We'll be arriving on 9/7 and departing on 9/11. As we previously communicated, I made reservations on 6/15.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Grampafish

Hello Doug, just following up with you as I don't see our name on your Rally List. We'll be arriving on 9/7 and departing on 9/11. As we previously communicated, I made reservations on 6/15.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Jim, so sorry about not updating our first post. We've had a couple of cancellations and your addition since our last update. We are looking forward to seeing you and the Minors at Silver Cove. Will be updating fist post shortly. Did you get assigned a site number? Are you joining us in Silverton on the 11th and 12th?

Grampafish

We are heading up to Silver Cove the first weekend in August and should have a lot more details to add to the first post in this thread. We will also be freeing up the unclaimed sites for the resort to be able to rent them. If you're interested in attending and haven't reserved a site yet, give them a call in the next couple of weeks to assure a spot for the rally.

RenoJim

Jim, so sorry about not updating our first post. We've had a couple of cancellations and your addition since our last update. We are looking forward to seeing you and the Minors at Silver Cove. Will be updating fist post shortly. Did you get assigned a site number? Are you joining us in Silverton on the 11th and 12th?

Doug - Haven't heard about Silverton, what's going on there?

we need to be at Seven Feathers on 9/13.

Grampafish

Doug - Haven't heard about Silverton, what's going on there?

we need to be at Seven Feathers on 9/13.

A bunch of us are staying two nights in Silverton, at the Silver Spur. Then we are going to Canyonville (Seven Feathers) on the 13th. Several others are going to Seven Feathers early or have other plans. There are details in the first post, including contact info for Silver Spur.

RenoJim

A bunch of us are staying two nights in Silverton, at the Silver Spur. Then we are going to Canyonville (Seven Feathers) on the 13th. Several others are going to Seven Feathers early or have other plans. There are details in the first post, including contact info for Silver Spur.

Thanks, we are one of those going to Canyonville early.

Status
Not open for further replies.