Where in the world?

Lynn1130

Hungarian Parliament next to the Danube River. What do I win? Perhaps two 1st Class tickets to go back there? (please??) :)
sml_gallery_535_64_2030.jpg

Good guess. No prize, just the memories that go with the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn1130

Picture 046.jpg

Ok, you got the last one let's see who gets this one. This place was used as a location in a movie. Can you name the location and the movie?

Just had to spice up this thread a little.Picture 105.jpg

donr827

Any more of views from campsites coming or do we need to change the title. It would be nice to start a new thread "Where AM I" as a on going game. JMO
Don

MTPockets

Re: Views From Your Campsite

Any more of views from campsites coming or do we need to change the title. It would be nice to start a new thread "Where AM I" as a on going game. JMO
Don

Your idea, it's a good one. Go for it...

Oregon_Camper

View attachment 48426

Ok, you got the last one let's see who gets this one. This place was used as a location in a movie. Can you name the location and the movie?

Just had to spice up this thread a little.View attachment 48427

Kilmainham Gaol (I did cheat some, as I had to look up the name on Google Maps as I had forgotten it)....which is an old jail/prison Ireland. I travel to Ireland a LOT for work...and have many weekends there that needed to be filled with tourist stuff. :)

Lynn1130

Not bad, even with a little cheat but what was the movie?

No cheating with google, either you know it or you don't LOL. If your Irish you know and know what "conflict" was the cause. Éirinn go Brách

This is making me look through the photos to pull one that no-one will get.