EVENT: Other Rally or Event: TX, Santo - 2/15/2017 to 02/19/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Hey Heartlanders attending the Texas Sweetheart Rally...

Do you have a non-Heartland RVing friend that might want to join you for some rally fun? Invite them to join the Texas Sweetheart rally. There are still plenty of sites left.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don and I will be attending the 2017 Sweetheart Rally. We will be arriving the 14th (Tue) and departing the 19th (Sun). I have made reservations with Coffee Creek and registered.
Look forward to seeing everyone :)

Monica

jstarwal

Hello Jim we just made our reservations for the Heartland really the sweetheart rally put our names on the book we will be there from the 14th to the 19th thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hello Jim we just made our reservations for the Heartland really the sweetheart rally put our names on the book we will be there from the 14th to the 19th thank you

Hi Jack and Lynette - happy to hear you registered for this rally. Please note - it is NOT a Heartland rally - through there are a LOT of Heartlanders who go to it. It's an all-brands rally. I/we are not the organizers, so I'm not taking names.

There is a small group of founders of this rally that are the organizers. The ring leader is Larry Ulmer. Great guy.

By the way, if you have only reserved a campsite with the campground, you now need to register for the rally on the rally website. Here's a link to it: http://rvrally.net/Reservations.htm Only takes a few minutes to register.

See you there!

jstarwal

Okay thanks Jim I will go to that website and register preciate your time

Jim Posz

Cleared the snow out of the driveway around the Sundance today and as soon as it warms up enough to move in the slides tomorrow we're on our way. We hope to pull into Coffee Creek on Monday. Looking forward to seeing all of you. Jim P.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cleared the snow out of the driveway around the Sundance today and as soon as it warms up enough to move in the slides tomorrow we're on our way. We hope to pull into Coffee Creek on Monday. Looking forward to seeing all of you. Jim P.

Jim, pack some winter jackets and shorts. Weather has been wacky! Today in the 90s, Tuesday will be in the 40s, then Friday back to 70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Waiting for Tony to get off work so we can hitch and go!

TravelTiger

We go here about 6, but took longer to set up due to E-6 on the EMS -- low power on L-2. It read 1 volt! Park sent a guy right away and he fixed it. Good power both legs. :)

Paradise2

Janice and I just registered for the Rally!! Looking forward to meeting
new folks and seeing friends!!

Hey, we lived in The Colony for 12 years and raised our kids there....actually lived on North Colony Blvd...I worked at the Police Dept. Maybe some day we will meet up with you.

Lynette and Don....

TravelTiger

Having a great time at the Sweetheart Rally!

Special thanks to Heartlanders Jason and Roy, with an aluminum scrap from Ed, for replacing (new one from Heartland under warranty) and strengthening our "floppy fender" that had cracked and broken... they did this while Tony was at work today.

20c01b6fdb815e5552a0e496f041358c.jpg

1a713468cac95f89c12efee1944ee470.jpg

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
That Jason is a handy guy to have around. Roy? Well Roy has very hairy face.

dlw930

Good job guys! I did exactly the same thing to mine last month. I hate to throw away any scrap pieces of wood or metal. You never know when you might be able to make use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.