EVENT: Other Rally or Event: TX, Santo - 2/15/2017 to 02/19/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, we are home safe and sound, sad to leave before the festivities are done but we had a very good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Well, we are home safe and sound, sad to leave before the festivities are done but we had a very good time!

Erika - it was great to see you and Tony again and cool that his work commute was only 45 mins from here on the work days. See you in Alpine in less than a month!

olcoon

Glad you guys made it safely! It was good to see y'all again, that's the problem with traveling with an RV, you don't get to see friends very often. Thank goodness for social media, at least we can keep track of each other!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you gonna be in goshen Roy. Got something I want you to try.

Yep, we'll be there! Are you guys going to be able to make it?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad you guys made it safely! It was good to see y'all again, that's the problem with traveling with an RV, you don't get to see friends very often. Thank goodness for social media, at least we can keep track of each other!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sir we will be there.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, home for a few hours then had to evacuate due to a tornado warning. Should have stayed in Santo! Waiting it out at the rest area near Ranger that has a tornado shelter.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
If you would like to see or copy the photos I took at the Sweetheart Rally in Santo TX go to the following link and check them out..

We had a great time as always.. There were 33 RV units here. We saw old friends and met some new ones.. Great Rally..

Sweetheart Rally

BC

pegmikef

We are back home after a great rally in spite of a little nasty weather. As always great food and it is always nice seeing all our RV friends and meeting new ones. Peggy and I want to thank all the folks who made this possible with a special thanks to Larry, Jim M., Jim B., Kevin and Nelly and all the others who helped them! The down side is now we have to wait a whole year to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.