------------------------------
  • Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins
  • 13429 US-281, Santo, TX 76472
  • 940-769-2277 - Mention "Texas Sweetheart Rally"
Details:
Agenda:
  • Visit the Rally Website to view the Agenda (link)
  • Event Leader: Larry Ulmer (email)
Registration is a 2-step process:
-----------------------------------------
Below are the steps to join this rally
  1. Visit the Rally Registration page (link) to register, then follow step 2 below.
  2. Contact Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins directly (940-769-2277) to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (mention Texas Sweetheart Rally). Site numbers will be assigned later.
Additional Info:
Note that this is NOT a Heartland rally. It's open to all brands of RVs. Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual Texas Sweetheart Rally at a new location for this rally - Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins.

Last edited:

pegmikef

Jim, I don't know when the last time you were at Coffee Creek, but they have really fixed the place up. It is well maintained and it now has full cable for those that don't have satellite. We stop there several times a year and have watched the progress.

jbeletti

Jim, I don't know when the last time you were at Coffee Creek, but they have really fixed the place up. It is well maintained and it now has full cable for those that don't have satellite. We stop there several times a year and have watched the progress.

I have never been there. I do look forward to going to this rally though. I have registered on the rally website but need to contact the CG on Monday.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We have signed up for the Rally, we will arrive on Feb. 13 and depart on Feb. 20.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Signed up on the rally registration page and called the RV Resort. We are set to be in on the 13, departing on the 20.

Kevin

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy signed up to arrive February 13th and depart the 20th. Confirmed with the park.
Also on the rally site.

olcoon

Sally & I just got all signed up & reservations made for the rally. Arriving on the 13th & leaving on the 20th. Looking forward to it, haven't been to the Sweetheart Rally for a few years.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wow . . . the attendee's list looks like a 'who's who' of the cool people!

Wish we could make this one . . . looks like a lot of fun is going to be had!

jimtoo

Wow . . . the attendee's list looks like a 'who's who' of the cool people!

Wish we could make this one . . . looks like a lot of fun is going to be had!

Yep,,, it's lookin good... and if you would come John,,you could meet me and some more good folks... and,, and,,why,...I'd even give you a couple rolls of potty paper... just cause... in case you need it. :) And I'd even throw in ....well .. we'll see what else. :)

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our Prowler will probably be in the shop then getting the axles fixed, so we won't be on the road until after we get that done.

Perhaps next year?

jimtoo

Jack it up and bend the axle back....:)... Next year may just have used paper.,,, but OK.. your choice.

jlsr

Hi,
Can non-Heartland owners attend this Rally ? Looks to be pretty close to us. We have a Columbus 5th Wheel. Also do you have to sign up for all the dates or could we attend just the weekend? Sorry for all the questions, we have never attended a rally before .
Thanks!

danemayer

Hi,
Can non-Heartland owners attend this Rally ? Looks to be pretty close to us. We have a Columbus 5th Wheel. Also do you have to sign up for all the dates or could we attend just the weekend? Sorry for all the questions, we have never attended a rally before .
Thanks!
Hi jlsr,

This rally is sponsored by RV.Net and is open to everyone. If you visit the linked website, you'll find there are a number of non-Heartland RVs registered already along with the agenda so you can plan your stay.

jimtoo

Hi Dan and jslr,

Dan, the Texas Sweetheart RV rally is not sponsored by rv.net. RV.net is given recognition as sponsor for use of the rv.net forum where it was first started about 16 years ago. Our main sponsors are Heartland RVS and our Heartland Owners Forum and ExploreUSA. We also have quite a few other sponsors that donate items and gifts. We list all sponsors on the Texas Sweetheart RV Rally web site with links to their site for a year also.

The Texas Sweetheart RV rally is open to all brands and types of RV's. And jslr, if you only want to come for a couple of days, just let it be known when you register and make your reservations with the park. Come and join us and meet lots of great folks.

Link to rally info on RV.net site forum.

Jim M

Ted_Dee

Alright, we signed up on the Rally site and made our reservations with the campground. Arriving on the 12th and leaving on the 19th. Looking forward to our 1st Sweetheart Rally.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Audra and I will be at the rally since its close to home. We'll be there Thursday and leave Sunday, Wish we could be there all week but we still have to do that dreaded four letter word for several more years. We are excited to see attend our first Sweet hart rally and make some new friends!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're signed up!

Too many of our Heartland friends attending to not go. We'll arrive Wed., Tony will drive back and forth to work Thurs. and Fri.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.