Awning adjustment

Seeso200

I have a Cyclone 4100 toy hauler how do I adjust the awning as it sticks straight out. The first rain I'm sure it will not run off.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seeso200

Hey everyone I found my answer in the online manual that was licked to another awning thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

Seeso, if you have the Carefree awning with the "automatic" rain dump feature, don't trust it to work all the time. We had that system on our RoadWarrior and saw it in action a couple of times even though we didn't routinely leave the awning extended when it was raining. However, while visiting some of our Heartland friends in Canada, during a very light rain, we left the awning out while we went a short distance away to our friends trailer for breakfast. When we returned we found the right side of the awning, the side with the dump feature, completely collapsed and destroyed. Apparently the automatic dump feature failed to shed the water for some reason and the weight finally caused the arm to bend and collapse. So, IMHO, never leave the awning out when it is raining.