Wiring for rear vision camera

Oregon_Camper

So this one with the 3 way switch will light all lights in one direction and flash the turn signal/flashers in the other position.

While be attached to the truck or does it allow pull power from the RV's battery?

I'm in!

How do I get one?

Cash or Paypal?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Getting this thread back on track.
Wiring my Furrion backup camera into my maker lights was really easy.
Just gently pull the center marker light out of the rubber boot. Be careful not to loose the wires off the back of the light and drop them down in there or you'll have to go fishing.
Use a Posi-Tap connector to tie into the hot wire.

I'm really loving this set up because I don't have to worry about weather or not I remembered to turn on the power to the camera. I can just reach down from the driver's seat while I'm traveling and turn my light switch from AUTO to ON 👍I also have the monitor hooked to my #3 up-fitter switch in the headliner of the new Ford.
So turn the knob and flip the switch all from the driver seat.....
At night driving I can just turn off the #3 switch to turn off the monitor if I don't want it on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

WBG

WBGavin
Excellent! Thank you. Does it pair up easily and maintain the connection at speed? Can you adjust the camera enough to see a good area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My camera is the Voyager WVOS511 (one of the first digital ones on the market) and I have had it for several years. It pairs up with no problems at all and maintains its connection at any speed. The camera is easy to adjust up and down for the best viewing area. It is wired into my running lights, so any time they are on, it is powered up. I always run with my lights ON. My only wish is that the resolution was a bit higher, but then I think we are all spoiled by HDTV.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
6edba39b1bd10830ef4f729628c64641.jpg

Here's a pic of the monitor as we are driving. Ours was prewired, and we have a flat back cap. The camera has a pretty wide viewing angle. You can adjust the vertical angle of the camera. You could aim it down to see the bumper and directly behind that. Or, and it up more to see more behind like this.

WBG

WBGavin
6edba39b1bd10830ef4f729628c64641.jpg

Here's a pic of the monitor as we are driving. Ours was prewired, and we have a flat back cap. The camera has a pretty wide viewing angle. You can adjust the vertical angle of the camera. You could aim it down to see the bumper and directly behind that. Or, and it up more to see more behind like this.

Looks like you have a great setup. Happy Travels!