ATF: Landmark - Rear cap camera wire fish?

TrailCreek

Just wondering if it is possible to fish a tape down from the camera location, down the road side, and out the bottom? I need to run a camera wire to connect a factory Ford rear camera to the truck. Once I get it underneath, it will be easy to run. Maybe pull a tail light to help fish the fish tape.

Question: Does the cap have physical blockage from the camera to the bottom, if routed down one side?

Any suggestions? I don't want to use the wireless camera since I have to connect the tire pressure sensor pick up anyway. This way, I get everything on the dash. No way am I pulling the cap to run the wire.

I am a past RV factory electrician and service tech. Some skills left... ;-)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It's not easy but I did it.
Also have you found
(Nichols Manufacturing & Welding Services) they have everything you need to complete the project proporly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I also did a truck brake light override relay on the truck. So when I turn on #4 upfitter switch it turns on all of my frame lights and backup lights on the RV and kills my backup lights on the pickup.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

My friend (Kevin W) and I fished my 2018 Landmark Newport. We used thin fiberglass wire pulling rods (Harbor Freight - cheap). We fished from the center marker light to the door-side marker light, down to the top door-side tail light, to the bottom tail light to the underbelly. We pulled an Ethernet cable (with connector).

porthole

Retired
To bad you couldn't convince someone on the floor to add some 1.5" pvc through the frame when it was wide open.

bdb2047

I do not know how the new Landmarks are.In my 11 the AC duct runs the length of camper and was able to pull cable through it.

porthole

Retired
I do not know how the new Landmarks are.In my 11 the AC duct runs the length of camper and was able to pull cable through it.

Will be interesting to see Dave.
The trailers are back to rafters and batt insulation. None were on the line when we were at Goshen so no way to tell how the looped duct work is arranged.