Closet Lights

danemayer

Hi TexasHappyCampers,

Congratulations on your new Sundance and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club. Here's a link. If you check the EVENTS tab at top of page, you'll find a list of upcoming rallies. There are 3 very active local chapters in Texas with a great bunch of people.

mlpeloquin

Suggest LED light strips in closets - would make it easier to retrieve items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several on this form have put in LED strips and motion detectors. I added them to my cabinets and W/D closet. I also added the motion sensor and LED strips in the storage bays. Now at knight I don't have to reach in and try and find the light witch.

LED & Sensor.jpg

Several on this form have put in LED strips and motion detectors. I added them to my cabinets and W/D closet. I also added the motion sensor and LED strips in the storage bays. Now at knight I don't have to reach in and try and find the light witch.

View attachment 53148

I saw those at Home Depot and thought they were pretty cool. My husband thought that we would have to change the batteries a lot. How long do they last on one set of batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

They are wired into the house battery. The ones in the storage bay are wired into the existing lights with the switch turned on allowing the motion detector to turn the light and led strips on and off.