EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Silverton - 5/17/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
As usual, the furkids and I will be on our way to the 2018 American Rottweiler Club National Specialty, this year in Missouri at Purina Farms! Nationals next year run from May 12 to May 20!

Hi Janet, Sorry we will miss you at this Rally. Hope that at another time it will work better in the schedule. Planning Idaho 2019.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry we won't be able to make it! We are heading to the East Coast next spring! We are sure it will be a blast though.

Hi guys, sorry we will miss you at this Rally. Wish you all the best on your East Coast travels.

Terri

CDRSULLY

Please sign us up, Don & Vicki Sullivan. We will let you know our site number after we make our reservations.
Thanks
Don & Vicki

terribruce

Please sign us up, Don & Vicki Sullivan. We will let you know our site number after we make our reservations.
Thanks
Don & Vicki

Hi Dan and Vicki, Will put you on the list, but sites are going quickly. So as soon as you can reserve your site.

Thank you
Terri

NorthCal Bob

Please add Bo and I to the list. I will call tomorrow and make our reservations and let you know our site number and dates.

Thanks
Bob Sargent

shelsay

Hi guys--

Just wanted to let you know we will be in site 35, arriving on May 16 and leaving on the 21st.

Looking forward to it.

Pat and Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, should have said arriving on the 15th.

Pat

terribruce

Reservations made with Silverton arriving 5-16 leaving 5-20, site 42. Looking forward to the rally.

Thanks
Bob

Thank you Bob and Bo, will get you on the attendance list. See you in May!!:rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see everyone and learn more about the Oregon Chapter. We have our reservations

Hi Richard and Patty, have you in and looking forward to seeing you guys again. Safe travels and see you for sure in May!:rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

I will be arriving on the 16th and leaving on the 21st.
Site 51
May is too far away!
Bruce

Thank you Bruce, will get your information in and looking forward to seeing you again in May!!:rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Please count Larry and Liz Kinney in.

Hi Larry and Liz, will count you in, but need to call and reserve a site, their going quickly. I did call and reserve 5 more, then I'll have to start a wait list. Excited you guys will be coming. :rolleyes:

Thank you
Terri

RenoJim

Terri & Bruce,

Please sign us up for Silverton arriving 5/15 and departing 5/21. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help with the Rally?

Paddy

Hi Terri and Bruce... We've reserved our space (Site #49) at the park for the Oregon Chapter Rally, from 5/15/18 to 5/20/18. (The arrival date has been changed from the 16th to the 15th). Looking forward to seeing everyone... Thanks.

Pat Coyne
Linda Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.