EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Montrose - 9/13/2018 to 9/16/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Glad you are wanting to attend. Have you talked to Cathy at Centennial? She is handling the waiting list for us. Chances are pretty good you can get in. We look forward to meeting you.

Gregg

Please put us on the waiting list.

Joe and Anne Maxwell
Mickey and Callie the Doxies

Last edited:

teasac69

I am very disappointed to advise you guys that we are going to have to cancel. My wife is going to have to have a hip replacement done and it will conflict with the rally.

I will call the RV Park tomorrow and let them know to cancel my reservations.

We were certainly looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones and seeing a part of Colorado we have not seen.

Maybe next year !! :(

gwalter

We are sorry to hear about Beckey’s surgery. Hoping all goes well and that you can make it next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
As much as I hate to, I must cancel on this rally due to some other things going on here at the same time.

I will try to make one of the Colorado HOC Rallies next year!

gwalter

Sorry to hear that John. Hope to see you soon.

gwalter

I am sorry to say but we have had several cancellations. If anyone has the time, there are probably a couple of sites open at this late date. We will miss seeing those who had to cancel for health reasons, damaged rv, and work conflicts. We hope to see you down the road.

alsams

I am sorry to say but we have had several cancellations. If anyone has the time, there are probably a couple of sites open at this late date. We will miss seeing those who had to cancel for health reasons, damaged rv, and work conflicts. We hope to see you down the road.

We are still planning to attend assuming our Cyclone 4270 is out of the shop by then. New roof and other damage thanks to hail storms. Right now it looks like we should make it with fingers and toes crossed! This will be our first rally so we are really looking forward to it.

Al Samson

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Hi Gregg and all,

Unfortunately our rig was hit in our storage lot and damaged the front cap pretty badly so we wont be bringing the rig. We did book a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. If we make it into town early enough on Friday we will stop by. If not we will see everyone on Saturday!!

Thanks,

Jeff & Kelly

jbeletti

Hi Gregg and all,

Unfortunately our rig was hit in our storage lot and damaged the front cap pretty badly so we wont be bringing the rig. We did book a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. If we make it into town early enough on Friday we will stop by. If not we will see everyone on Saturday!!

Thanks,

Jeff & Kelly

Bummer Jeff and Kelly. Hope all works out well with repairs. Happy to hear you're still planning to make the rally albeit in a hotel. See you soon!

gwalter

We are sorry to hear that Dan. Hope all is well with you guys and we look forward to seeing you soon.

tm84

Hello
Unfortunately, Tom and Michelle will not be able to attend the rally due to work schedules. We were scheduled at the RV park 9/13-9/16 and just cancelled today, perhaps if some one else wanted to make reservations then they can get in if they were unable. Have a good time!

Pokiejoe

Hi Gregg and Linda,
Sorry to say we are going to have to cancel coming to the rally. Will call the campground tomorrow. Have fun and hope to see you guys again soon...

gwalter

Tom & Michelle and Don & Vickie we will miss you at the rally. Hope to see you soon.

alsams

We are still planning to attend assuming our Cyclone 4270 is out of the shop by then. New roof and other damage thanks to hail storms. Right now it looks like we should make it with fingers and toes crossed! This will be our first rally so we are really looking forward to it.

Al Samson

We got the rig back from the repair shop Friday! Can't wait to meet everybody. See you Thursday.

gwalter

We are happy to hear that. We look forward to seeing you this week.

Photobug

Mark and I just want to say how much fun we had at the Montrose camp out this past weekend. What a great bunch of people to spend the weekend with. Great food, great fun, wild stories, and a lot of fun playing Corn Hole. We also want to say a big THANK YOU to the guys that passed on taking the fire pit. We really appreciate it so much, and will post photos when we get it all set up. Thanks again for a great weekend. SJ:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.