New to the forum.

BrianBP

I am new to posting on any forum. I do not want to do something inappropriate, so I thought I would start with something simple. How do you get the map of the united states to come up with your profile?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi BrianBP,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share the knowledge when needed.

At the top of the page click on "Settings" and then on the left of the next page scroll down and you can edit your profile, add pictures or map and make changes.

Enjoy the forum and your Heartland Unit.

Jim M

BrianBP

So,
I found the map, thank you. BUT, I click on settings, go to edit profile, and for the life of me I can not find where to add a picture or the map I downloaded.

Am I missing something, or do I not have the option because I am a Junior member.

Thanks for your time.
Brian

BrianBP

I think I answered my own question by reading the top:

1. [*=left]Hello BrianBP. Please know that since you are a new user, your posts will be moderated until you have two posts approved. This is to help catch spammers that may infiltrate the forum. During this moderation period, some of the forums features may not be available to you. Attachments, HOG, HOP, HOC among other things will be unavailable.