Units Sold

Furious10

I wonder if there is a way to find out how many Terry Classic V21 units have been sold. I would think Heartland would keep records for marketing purposes. Actually, my DH is the curious one. :)

BobbyandGenee

Unofficially we had a discussion with a Heartland Rep that said 266 were made. They kept no records as to production dates of each model. We started a thread (vin #s) for owners to share their vin tags so we can catalog some type of tracking for historical purposes. We can cross reference photos/Rv information with the vin tags to see how things changed during the original builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Furious10

Unofficially we had a discussion with a Heartland Rep that said 266 were made. They kept no records as to production dates of each model. We started a thread (vin #s) for owners to share their vin tags so we can catalog some type of tracking for historical purposes. We can cross reference photos/Rv information with the vin tags to see how things changed during the original builds.

Thanks, Bobby. I put ours on your thread. But he wondered how many have been sold. If they keep any record of sales.

Last edited:

Furious10

No. The answer I got was that they were all “sold” to dealers.

Wow! I know they have tons of trailers out there but, you'd think they would want some kind of record for marketing purposes: get the dealerships to let them know. A good IT person could set them up in a few hours and keep track of build numbers (VINs and Dates) like cars and trucks. Let's hope a lot of them show up here or on Facebook. So all they know is that they "sold" 266 units to dealerships, not if the dealerships have sold them to the public. Thanks for trying.