Theater Seating

Javagirl

We are replacing the two recliners with theater seating in our Landmark Key Largo. Can anyone recommend a particular brand or best place to purchase?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

MCTalley

We measured about four times and then purchased a Flexsteel dual recliner theater seat with center console from a local furniture store when we were in Alabama. It fits exactly in the same space as the factory-supplied theater seat unit in our Big Country. It wasn't cheap, but has held up exceptionally well after two years of use.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We bought leather power reclining theater seating from Haverty’s. Same size as couch we took out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Javagirl

We measured about four times and then purchased a Flexsteel dual recliner theater seat with center console from a local furniture store when we were in Alabama. It fits exactly in the same space as the factory-supplied theater seat unit in our Big Country. It wasn't cheap, but has held up exceptionally well after two years of use.

Thank you!

Javagirl

We bought leather power reclining theater seating from Haverty’s. Same size as couch we took out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to have a power one!! We are trying to stay under $1000. Thank you!

jrzygrl64

Hello! How long have you had this and are you happy with it’s comfort and durability? Do you know if there is anywhere we could actually see it in person and try it out?

We are also looking to replace the two recliners that came with our 2014 Grand Canyon. They looked good until about 6 months ago, when peeling started on Hubby’s chair. Once that started, his especially, looks REALLY bad! Plus, the seat cushioning has just died also, making it very uncomfortable. Mine isn’t as bad yet - but not so good either.

Open to any other suggestions. Thanks in advance!

busted2341

Re: Theater Seating resolution

After working with Andy, we came to a mutual agreement of resolution. I must say I have been a Heartland customer since 2006 with my first Big Horn and have had 4 Heartland products throughout the years. Although I, as others, get a bit upset and vent, I have always been taken care of to my satisfaction. I know the company has changed from the one on one personal company it started to be when I purchased my first 2006 Big Horn to the corporation it is now where personal service might be a little lacking, but Andy took this on when he really didn't need to and did not disappoint. To Andy we thank you. His personal involvement made me and my wife happy with more from Heartland then was expected.

On a side note, we did advise Andy to let the factory folks know that after 2 1/2 years of ownership we have had no major issues with our Ashland, which has almost 20k miles on it now.