Kitchen Window Screen Re-Install

MegOhm

Regarding a 2015 North Trail 22RBK, the kitchen window screen was out when this rig was purchased from a private seller. I do not see a straight forward way to re-install this screen. The screen is a horizontal slider. There's dual slider tracks, top and bottom mounted in the window frame, where the glass window slides in one track and the screen slides in the other. There's no compression spring in the track to press the screen against. It appears the window frame would need to be dismantled to some degree. Anyone have any advice on how to get the screen re-installed? Thanks.

CoveredWagon

Regarding a 2015 North Trail 22RBK, the kitchen window screen was out when this rig was purchased from a private seller. I do not see a straight forward way to re-install this screen. The screen is a horizontal slider. There's dual slider tracks, top and bottom mounted in the window frame, where the glass window slides in one track and the screen slides in the other. There's no compression spring in the track to press the screen against. It appears the window frame would need to be dismantled to some degree. Anyone have any advice on how to get the screen re-installed? Thanks.

i believe the compression spring would be on the screen not in the window track. One track should be a little deeper than the other.