Hello from South Dakota !

RPilot2

Hi Fellow Heartland Owners ! It was great to find such a tool for us, after buying a used 2011 Elkridge 34qsrl .. I'm sure I will be picking Your collective brains for solutions to the inevitable repairs on our 5th trailer. :cool:

jimtoo

Hi RPilot2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your New to you Heartland RV! Hope you will join the Heartland Owners CLub and join us in future Rallys!
Safe Travels and have fun with your new Rig.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats on your new rig. My last one was a 2011 34qsrl and we loved it. I hope you join the Owners club and join us at a rally. There is no cost to join and guaranteed you will meet a lot of great people

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Fellow Heartland Owners ! It was great to find such a tool for us, after buying a used 2011 Elkridge 34qsrl .. I'm sure I will be picking Your collective brains for solutions to the inevitable repairs on our 5th trailer. :cool:

Congrats on your Elkridge. An AWESOME trailer!

Enjoy and safe travels!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your new rig.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and the HL family. Sign up and join the HOC and try to attend a rally or two. Great people with lots of knowledge and share your same passion for the RV lifestyle. By attending rallies you can begin to put faces to the names of people you meet here. I do admit that some of us are better looking than others but that's to be expected. Hope to meet you at a rally or down the road. Again, congrats on your Elkridge and welcome to the forum. Don't be a stranger.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum. We had a 34 qsrl for 4 years and liked it a lot. Enjoy and safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLR

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our trailer for the night.. Tonight Quartzsite AZ

Sent from BLR Logistics