Disk Brake Modification

WBG

WBGavin
Does anyone know an installer in the Pacific Northwest that does a great job in replacing "factory" brakes with disk brakes?

Is Kodiak the best supplier?

Thanks in advance

Aandaar

Did ours about a year ago. Best upgrade I have done so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

Kodiak and Titan calipers are equal. The controllers are a bit different. Some say the Titan controller is a bit quicker but I have no proof.

WBG

WBGavin
Kodiak and Titan calipers are equal. The controllers are a bit different. Some say the Titan controller is a bit quicker but I have no proof.

Thanks. Just wanted to be sure I was getting something that would really work.

WBG

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We had Ron Russel and his from Performance Trailer braking do our disc brakes on our last landmark and was the best upgrade we have ever done. Their work is great and the product amazing. You will love it!

Rod

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Performance Trailer Braking, managed by Heartland Owners Kelly and Michael Barnett, (2psnapod1 or 2psnapod2), to bring the Disc Brake install to your location or one near you!

https://performancetrailerbraking.com ] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Performance Trailer Braking, managed by Heartland Owners Kelly and Michael Barnett, (2psnapod1 or 2psnapod2), to bring the Disc Brake install to your location or one near you!

https://performancetrailerbraking.c...on Russell (Titanguy) sell the business? Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Did not know this...
This is from their new website..

The Barnett Family has been operating Performance Trailer Braking since October 2017. Michael Barnett, a retired military veteran of many years, and his wife Kelly Barnett are full time RVers and now spend most of their time working with customers, attending rallies & shows like the Escapade and Quartzsite, and keeping the warehouse stocked. Dan Barnett, a software engineer, manages the finances, advertising, and maintains the website.
Since taking over, we've worked tirelessly to uphold Performance Trailer Braking's standards of expertise and customer support and do our best to make sure every customer is treated like we would want to be treated.

Performance Trailer Braking was founded in 2013 by Ronald Russell, the "Titan Guy" - a former longtime employee of Titan International. Ron has since retired from day-to-day operations but has stayed on board in an advisory role. In 2015, Performance Trailer Braking trained two teams who install Titan Disc Brake Systems across most of hte country. They are 100% mobile (also full time RVers) and will install anywhere your trailer is parked.
We also have a background in the tire industry and due to constant tire issues related to trailers, we've also started selling tire & wheel assemblies that will dramatically improve your trailer's margin of safety.

WBG

WBGavin
Thanks to everyone for all your great advice.

I now have the information and confidence to proceed.

Heartland owners are the best!

WBG