Need some help, advise or suggestions. I have a 2017 Heartland Torque, T31. I pull it with a 2021 Ram 2500 gaser and use the OEM brake controller to supply braking power to the trailer. In the past, the gain on the brake controller had been set to 5. At this setting, the trailer brakes would literally stop the truck when letting the truck roll ahead at 10 mph. On a recent trip, I could feel the trailer pushing the truck during braking. I have adjusted the gain up to 10 and only get a small amount of braking at the trailer. I assumed the brakes needed adjusting. I did that. The adjustment of the brakes are perfect but the brakes will not provide the same amount of stopping power. I pulled the wheel hubs off the right side to check the brake pads and to check for any grease contamination. Brake pads have more than 1/8 of an inch of material left, the magnets looked pretty good, the drums we not worn or show any signs of damage. I cleaned everything up and reassembled. Still only a small amount of braking. You can feel and hear the brakes functioning when the truck brake is applied so I know they are getting some power. I had a friend hook his F250 up to the trailer and the feel of the trailer brakes using his truck was the same as on mine, so not the brake controller. I have exhausted everything I know to try. I am not very electrically inclined so if there is an electrical troubleshooting suggestion, I might need it explained to me in simple terms.