New Big Horn

Picked up our new 2019 Big Horn 3760EL on Monday 9 April.
Everything went smoothly.
The only odd thing to me was the Queen Bed Option that we ordered didn't come with a small night stand on Right Side of the bed.
When we ordered our 2011 Big Country 3450TS we also ordered the Queen Bed Option and it came with a small night stand on the Right side of the bed to take up the space where the additional King Bed size would have been.
On our new Big Horn with same option, just an open space there, more expensive coach than Big Country, but less attention to small details like that.
I ask my dealer, John Sobczak at Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, Michigan if it would be possible to get a small stand from the factory to put in that space.
John called and talked to Tom Montague while we were in the office, and Tom told John, and us, he was on speaker phone, he would check with Engineering to see what they could do.
My wife suggested that next to couch in living room was a small stand on each side of couch that could be cut down to fit in that space.
I'm awaiting a call from John on what the factory has said.

Hockster

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
thats exactly what I did in are 2016 3760EL was got a stand that sites next to the couch and installed it in to that space next to the bed. Just a note if you have the cheap factory mattress it well be shot in about 40 nights of use, had ours replace under warranty and second one lasted about the same

Gaffer

thats exactly what I did in are 2016 3760EL was got a stand that sites next to the couch and installed it in to that space next to the bed. Just a note if you have the cheap factory mattress it well be shot in about 40 nights of use, had ours replace under warranty and second one lasted about the same
Our queen bed lasted 7 nights before collapsing on one side.