Toyhauler ramp door light switch

We have a 2011- 3950 HD edition toyhauler. There are xterior lights above
ramp door but we can’t figure out how to turn on. 😳 Can anyone help us with this? Thanking you in advance.

Carlo & MAUREEN

PondSkum

Are you referring to the LED strip in the awning over the ramp/patio? Or are you referring to the Flood lights mounted up higher closer to the top? The LED strip lights on my toy hauler are near the awning and bunk switches. The flood light switch is in the main control panel with the switches to turn on the other flood lights. I have one above the door, one at close to the front of the door side, one near the rear on the driver's side, and 2 above the rear ramp.

Are you referring to the LED strip in the awning over the ramp/patio? Or are you referring to the Flood lights mounted up higher closer to the top? The LED strip lights on my toy hauler are near the awning and bunk switches. The flood light switch is in the main control panel with the switches to turn on the other flood lights. I have one above the door, one at close to the front of the door side, one near the rear on the driver's side, and 2 above the rear ramp.
Thankyou for your reply. It is the flood light above the ramp. When I my trailer ( in storage), I will check this out. Once again, Thankyou.

Tree14

ramp door but we can’t figure out how to turn on. Can anyone help us with this? Thanking you in advance.

Carlo & MAUREEN
We have a 2016 4200, our light switch is by the AC controller. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
ramp door but we can’t figure out how to turn on. 😳 Can anyone help us with this? Thanking you in advance.

Carlo & MAUREEN

Look for a rocker switch on one of the walls that go across the trailer, or underneath the overhead cabinet above the patio door.

- - - Updated - - -

My flood lights are in this switch pack. I was in the process of relocating the switch in the first picture.

D30_6033.jpg

D30_7494.jpg

LBR

Don't be afraid to turn on all known lighting switches at your main galley console also and see if they come on.