2019 - Goshen Rally - Heartland Quilting and More

dykesj11

Please add my better half Lynn. She’d like to sign up for the retreat but not the hop. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kkamshop

We are thrilled with the response so far to the shop hop and mini retreat! Just bumping this thread back into the activity stream.

If you considering participating, please let us know. There will be no limit to the number who can go on the shop hop as that will be on free time and by carpool. But the size of the sewing space will limit the number we can accomodate.

mtnspet

Good day, I am so excited by all of the interest in quilting. Just wanted to let you know for planning purposes, I will be bringing my hand applique ( my equipment is the block I am currently working on, needle, thread, and thimble). I will be able to fit in a very small space. Can't wait to see what we are all working on. DeAnna Haynes

kkamshop

Good day, I am so excited by all of the interest in quilting. Just wanted to let you know for planning purposes, I will be bringing my hand applique ( my equipment is the block I am currently working on, needle, thread, and thimble). I will be able to fit in a very small space. Can't wait to see what we are all working on. DeAnna Haynes

Thanks for your interest, we will fit you in! RVing crafters are accustomed to working in tight spaces, we will manage too. Diane and I are also looking forward to seeing everyone's projects.

redkat

Please add Kathy Burton to your list! Thanks!!!

Exciting news for 2019 Goshen rally attendees!

WHAT
Sewing retreat and Shop Hop!
A shop hop to local fabric and yarn shops - participation in the retreat is not required to do the shop hop. A mini retreat for Quilters, Yarners, Needleworkers and more to enjoy their hobby and each other.
There is no charge to participate in either activity!

WHO
Diane McLane (DianeQuilts) and Kathy AmRhein (kkamshop) are the co-hosts of this activity and all who wish to join us!

WHEN
June 10 - June 13, 2019

WHERE
The Eastern Star Building on Locust Street on fairgrounds property, south of the fairgrounds office.
While smallish this building is secure, is air-conditioned, has WiFi and restrooms

PROVIDED
Tables for your machines and crafting
Chairs
Ironing stations
Smiles!

EXTRAS
Sell/Swap Table

SIGNING UP
Please let us know if you would like to sign up. Space is limited!
Click here to send an email to us to signup or post a reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Diane McLane (DianeQuilts) and Kathy AmRhein (kkamshop)

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Please put my wife Barbara Wright on your list for the shop hop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kkamshop

It's time to bump this up the activity stream again... June and the rally will be here before we know it.
Diane and I are heading to northern Indiana next week to visit the shops, collect the info, check out our sewing space and maybe we will shop a little and eat some good Amish cooking too! And while we are there we are going to a quilting retreat as well- so much fun ahead.

Tell your quilting and crafting Heartland friends about this fun addition to the National Rally. Start planning what projects you will be working on and pack all the supplies for a fun time at our mini retreat.

Kathy & Diane