JCarn

Hello everyone, my wife & I just picked up our first trailer. Heartland Prowler 255LX. (big difference from tent camping) We're looking forward to our first trip in about 2 weeks and just learning the ropes.
Joe

danemayer

Hi JCarn,

Congratulations on your new Prowler and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If you have questions, you can browse the forum for answers, or use the search function, or create a new thread to ask your question. You can usually get advice pretty quickly.

Be sure to check out the Owners Club. Membership is free and gets you into local rallies at no charge. Click on the EVENTS tab at top of page to see what's coming up. You can attend any rally regardless of your home location. Here's a link.

Also, check out our owner-written User Guides. They cover a wide range of information you won't find in your trailer manual and may help you understand better how things work and what to do if something goes wrong. Here's a link.

Chrisandsama

Hello everyone, my wife & I just picked up our first trailer. Heartland Prowler 255LX. (big difference from tent camping) We're looking forward to our first trip in about 2 weeks and just learning the ropes.
Joe
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy your Heartland as much as we do.