Function of this switch

Alain_Luckx

Big Country 3965DSS
Does anyone know the function of this on/off switch? The one bottom left. Still don't have manuals on my brand new Big Country ! 😠20190908_214838.jpg20190908_214838.jpg

danemayer

Just guessing - might be for awning led lights.

I think the trailer manual comes on a flashdrive these days. You should have received a blue pouch which also would include manuals from the appliance manufacturers. It's usually tucked away in a drawer or cabinet. If not, the dealer likely removed it for safe keeping.

You can download a trailer manual here. They're pretty generic and likely don't explain the function of an unlabeled switch. We have a pretty large collection of appliance and device manuals here.

We also have a collection of owner-written user guides that you may find helpful. The Residential Refrigerator user guide may come in handy at some point.

Alain_Luckx

Big Country 3965DSS
Just guessing - might be for awning led lights.

I think the trailer manual comes on a flashdrive these days. You should have received a blue pouch which also would include manuals from the appliance manufacturers. It's usually tucked away in a drawer or cabinet. If not, the dealer likely removed it for safe keeping.

You can download a trailer manual here. They're pretty generic and likely don't explain the function of an unlabeled switch. We have a pretty large collection of appliance and device manuals here.

We also have a collection of owner-written user guides that you may find helpful. The Residential Refrigerator user guide may come in handy at some point.

Yeah well not in our case, we didn't get anything. It's now four weeks and we still don't have a single manual on our unit. The people at Camping World Summerfield are enjoying our money from day one. But service wise they suck.

Don't get me started on everything that was NOT okay, it's BAD. Like the not functioning power reel, and the cable itself with several deep cuts in it! They ordered a replacement but I ended up installing it myself. Or if I could make an appointment than they would install it, WEEKS later! Missing storage key's, BAD water damage on the bottom of a slide, they had to take out the slide. I'm still thinking I should have stepped out of the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

On our BC, it's the step lite switch.

Thanks! That's exactly what it is 😀

SNOKING

Do you have an AC outlet higher on the door side exterior wall. We have one that is on a switch.