New owner and member here

Ccoe1

Hello,
I just purchased my first heartland north trail 29BHP about 2 months ago. We love it so far. Im not new to travel trailers, just to the heartland brand. I will probably be asking a lot of questions, I like to know my rv in and out. We are weekend warriors and camp about 8 - 10 times a season. Im in NW Ohio so the season isnt very long. Looking forward to all the knowledge and input.

Craig

danemayer

Hi Ccoe1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to ask questions. Also, take a look at our folder full of owner-written user guides. They fill in lots of information not in your Heartland trailer manual. Here's a link.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum, Heartland family and congrats on your NT. You've found the right place to ask questions and get info. You might just read the North Trail section of the forum for tips on upgrades, repairs, etc.. Again, welcome to the family and hope to meet you down the road. BTW, our 1st HL product was a NT21FBS and we loved it for the short time we had it. Rained one weekend and wife and I decided we needed more room.lol. Later and have a great day and hope to meet you down the road.