Recliner chair

Routemaster

Guys, anything we can do about the head rest on our recliner flaking off?

Attachments

• Head rest.JPG
    Head rest.JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 32

Bogie

You can try Magic Mender. Says it works on leather or vinyl. I don't know how well it holds up over time on vinyl (especially the cheap vinyl in RV's) but I have used it on leather and it works great an holds up really well. It wouldn't cost very much to at least give it a try. Here is a link.

https://www.leatherrepairkits.com/

sengli

Same as MTPockets, we replaced ours with new lazy boys. That plastic, leather doesnt last very long.

Flick

Guys, anything we can do about the head rest on our recliner flaking off?

For sure, I don’t think anything will restore it. Start making plans to replace or reupholster. We threw ours out and have a much more usable area with much more space. We now have a built in table and nice recliner setup.

BarbandFrank

We replaced our sofa and theater seats because the fake leather peeled off. We replaced them with furniture from Lambright, an Amish furniture shop in Indiana, and we are very happy. Lambright furniture is well made, very comfortable, and will last for years. Would also consider Lazy Boy furniture if we couldn’t get Lambright. Measure carefully to get the proper size for your rig.

garyroee

I have just bought a Best Choice Products Zero Gravity Lounge Recliner Chair. And I feel that it's quite good. It is sturdy, portable, easy to clean, and with headrest. Each chair has a cup holder tray, which is good for long nights of relaxation with a loved one.