"11" Build list.

ChopperBill

Went to the Denver RV show. Big mistake! Renee wants to order a new 3610RE. Will happen this week. Cant find a build list on these. We are not skimping on this unit and want to go fully prepared. Anyone have a build list? Even "10" might help.
When we ordered our current 3055 they had seats in the showers. When ours came they quit putting seats in the showers. Then the put them back in. NOW THEY TOOK 'EM OUT AGAIN! Really kind of irks me because I need a "seat" to put my foot on cause I can't bend over due to hip replacements. Any way of getting that seat back??? Did they take the heater out of the fireplace? They look different then ours with the control panel on top. If so will ours fit in its place? I would just swap 'em out. Like the new kitchen window in the new 3610. Could sure use one in the 3055. I see they took the counter top off each side of the TV and put in wood tops. Is this the norm? Lots of question but Heartland keeps changing things we want to get what we order. Oh yeah, what happen to the little shelves on the side of the bed?

Pizzaguy

If you PM me with your email address, I can send one to you as an attachment.I do have one save on my computer. I can't figure out how to post it here.