1st Time Out With NT21FBS

'Lil Guy'

Thanks for the info. Thought about the club and was trying to figure out the ins and outs of it. After looking at the members rigs, I was wondering if they would allow my TT. I guess somebody has to have the smallest TT.lol Honestly, our TT fits us perfec6tly. Not too big and we like to spend as much time outside as possible anyway. I like the idea of fellow club members working on other peoples rigs. Be nice to sip a beer while other owners wash and wax my TT for me. On a serious note, I'll check out the club membership and see about the Rally. Hope everybody is insured when I try to back in. Also, tell me about the map of the US with the colored states in your signature. Is that where you've camped at. I'll be retiring in another year and plan on touring the US from top to bottom and coast to coast. Again, thanks for the useful info and everyone's help. Hope the wife and I get to meet some of you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the chats!

Thanks for the info. Thought about the club and was trying to figure out the ins and outs of it. After looking at the members rigs, I was wondering if they would allow my TT. I guess somebody has to have the smallest TT.lol Honestly, our TT fits us perfec6tly. Not too big and we like to spend as much time outside as possible anyway. I like the idea of fellow club members working on other peoples rigs. Be nice to sip a beer while other owners wash and wax my TT for me. On a serious note, I'll check out the club membership and see about the Rally. Hope everybody is insured when I try to back in. Also, tell me about the map of the US with the colored states in your signature. Is that where you've camped at. I'll be retiring in another year and plan on touring the US from top to bottom and coast to coast. Again, thanks for the useful info and everyone's help. Hope the wife and I get to meet some of you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

I know it seems like all of the Heartlanders here are pulling 5th-wheel trailers with big dually monster trucks . . . but that is not the case.

Many of us have standard travel trailers, and now that you are here we have one more to add to the ranks! :cool:

Feel free to jump in on any conversation you are interested in!

As for the map . . . mine depicts where we've been since we got our first travel trailer with a trailer.

If I included tent camping, I'd have to add three more states!

NewCamperTruck-P9110306.jpg Campout2012CampingWorld-PC270075.jpg

fdajnowicz

Re: Welcome to the chats!

To help you back in: Before backing in to site, disconnect the wiring pigtail, and take off the anti-sway bar. Makes backing in a bit easier.

Frank

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Welcome to the chats!

To help you back in: Before backing in to site, disconnect the wiring pigtail, and take off the anti-sway bar. Makes backing in a bit easier.

Frank

All I do is turn down the trailer brake to zero and loosen the sway bar so there is no friction.

Now, when I am backing the trailer into our yard, I do have to remove the torsion bars as they catch on the cement curb!