2 Parallel Generators?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have two Kipors that I run in parallel and they work great to power the RV.
You will have no problem running an air conditioner.

Peace
Dave

CDN

B and B
Both Honda and Yamaha as very pricey up here, preferred the two generator system. I was able to get a 4kw Fuel Injected Powerhouse. I use it all the time on my storage lot. Runs 15,000 btu just fine for 12 hours on one fuel fill. and allows me to charge our batteries up too.

aRAYwego

We use WEN 3100w and 2000w inverter generators in parallel with a WEN Parallel connector. The connector has (2) 30amp outlets so you just plug directly into it. We can run our 15k a/c , the tv, sat receiver, the microwave and res refer, not to mention a few small loads i.e. phone chargers, clock radios and led lights, with no problems. We really liked that the db output of the WEN is on par with the Honda and Yamaha generators.

carl.swoyer

I have two Kipors that I run in parallel and they work great to power the RV.
You will have no problem running an air conditioner.

Peace
Dave
Kipor must have come a long way. In 07 I purchased a 6500 watt kipor, every time we turned on the coffee pot of toaster it went into overload protection. So we had to send it to a factory Rep for a reset. I went through six in five months. Got my money back and purchased a Cummins Onan genset 5500 lp. On board with remote start. Ten years old it can't be beat. While traveling we stop push a button, we're powered up. Hassel free power.
Just my opinion.
I do have to say after all the kipor fails the owner of West coast distribution sold me the Onan genset for 2700$ bucks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kipor must have come a long way. In 07 I purchased a 6500 watt kipor, every time we turned on the coffee pot of toaster it went into overload protection.
Actually I bought these in 07 and they have been great performers. No push button start though.

Peace
Dave

Cabindoc

I had 2 Ryobi,s and yes, it would run AC, but if you turn on microwave or toaster or coffee pot, they would trip. Like a previous post, I bought an Oman 5500 and it runs everything hassle free. Keep in mind they use close to 1 gal/hr though. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esscobra

just got back from week at nascar- I ran my 3000 Honda handi and will run converter-fridge and 1 a/c and at/tvs etc no issues- this is lighter non-electric start model - and in parallel runs all- on hot days and most times I run my onboard onan as it runs everything and longer run time- but this past week several days were cool and didn't run a/c so I wanted to exercise the Honda and test its limits- so it got used- buddy there with landmark just bought 2 of the 3400w champions wit parallel box- few small issues- bt 1 would power rv and 1 a/c -def not as quiet as Honda and used quite bit of fuel but overall he was happy- the parallel kit hut down 1 of the 2 every so often