2006 Heartland Owners Rally Registration begins...

jbeletti

Another rally site opens up

I have opened up another rally site (417) that I had been holding for someone who's registration has yet to be received after several weeks.

Snap it up!

Thanks,

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jim, haven't been on the forum for the past few days and I looked at the campsite map. Looks like the two sites that were not reserved are marked "not available". What does this mean?

jbeletti

Hi Chuck,

We had sold all 30 sites, then got 3 cancellations, then one reinstatement. That left us with 2 open. I had planned to buy the sites and leave them empty and we could use them for an outdoor gathering but the Fairgrounds told me that they just could not leave any of these sites open with all the demand they have the week we are there. In the final agenda that I had printed last night, I list the 3 sites as NAARVA (National African American RV Association) as it appeared that NAARVA would be taking them and probably will. But then I scooped the one back for the couple that was able to change their plans and make it after all.

Jim

jbeletti

Rally Badges and Raffle Tickets

I printed the rally badges and inserted them into holders tonight. Heartland will be supplying neck lanyards that clip onto the top of the badge.

One raffle ticket will be given to each rally site (28 tickets total) upon check-in. Our raffle prize drawings will take place at dinner Saturday night.

See sample images below.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/rally/badge_raffle_sample.jpg