2007 East Coast Heartland Owners Rally

Deb

Deb
Come one come all to the 2007 East Coast Rally.

It is scheduled for the weekend of October 5-7, 2007. This years rally will be held at the same campground as last year. Those of us that attended last Oct. liked Willow Tree Resort, in Myrtle Beach, SC so much that everyone wanted to come back this year. We will have use of the banquet room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

Everyone needs to contact the campground to make their reservations. Neva Summerall is the campground Manager. Here is a link to Willow Trees web site:

http://www.willowtreervr.com/website/Home.html

or

Willowtree Resort; myrtle beach camping; campgrounds; resorts;

We will be staying in the section that was under construction last year. This new section is $3.00 cheaper per day, only because it is not as close to the lake and bath house. The rate for this year is $35.00 a day.

In 2006 we had six camp sites filled. This year I have reserved 20 sites - so lets see if we can fill them up. You don't have to be from the East Coast to atted. This rally is open to EVERYONE!

Reservations must be made no later than Aug. 31, 2007 to assure that we will all be together.

Details of our activities while in Myrtle Beach will be coming in the near future.

Deb Smith

jcd8822

Joseph
We will be signing up soon and Kathy and Connie said they will be attending also. We are looking forward to being there..

Joseph

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Done

We made our reservations today. Arriving on Oct 4/07 . Look forward to meeting everyone.
Regards
Wayne & Gayle

jcd8822

Joseph
We made our reservations today right after Kathy and Connie made their's. We will arrive on Wednedsay Oct 3rd and stay for 7 days. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Have a great summer!!

Joseph

tdharley

You guys do realize that the week you picked is the fall motorcycle rally, right? The rally is October 3-7th.
Here is the link:

http://www.myrtlebeachbikeweek.com/

I am gonna make a reservation with you since we usually go for the rally anyway. We usually stay at Ocean Lakes but would rather stay were we know people.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
tdharley said:
You guys do realize that the week you picked is the fall motorcycle rally, right? The rally is October 3-7th.
Here is the link:

http://www.myrtlebeachbikeweek.com/

I am gonna make a reservation with you since we usually go for the rally anyway. We usually stay at Ocean Lakes but would rather stay were we know people.
TD Looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

jbeletti

This rally is starting to fill - that's great!

Hey Deb - I'll be seeing you! I am planning to be there to represent Heartland. Not sure yet if they'll be able to send a factory rep or owner but they're sending me for sure.

I have reserved a cottage on-site as I can't get the time off to travel with the trailer.

Looking forward to meeting you Deb, trdeal, tdharley and seeing you again Wayne & Gayle and Joseph & Gene.

Hey Joseph, you and I may be tied for most Heartland rallies attended (3). Unless Phil and Becky return to this one, then 3 for them as well. You better high tail it back to Texas after this rally or I may just pass you up :)

Jim

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Becky and I are still looking in to coming. It is just before we leave for our Hawaii trip. I guess we had better look hard at it. Need to make sure I keep up with Jim on rally attendance!

Phil

Gary F

Just made reservations @ WillowTree for the Oct weekend. Site #73 is our location.

Check in - Oct 5th

Check out - late Oct 7th

See you all on the 5th !

Gary & Imogene Fowler plus one 9 y/o Golden Retriever, Dakota

None

trdeal

Sounds like we are going to have a pretty nice little crowd at th rally. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Phil Smith

Okay East Coast Rally'ers, We took the plunge today and made our reservations for the rally. They have us in site 47. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Does anyone have a count on how many are coming now?

Phil & Becky

trdeal

Don't know right off hand how many are going to be there but we are glad that you will be. Good to see the carolinas represented. :cool:

davebennington

Phil,

The best person to answer is Deb or Allan, as they are in charge od the rally this year. Glad to see that you can make it this will be a great rally for the east coast people.

Dave

tdharley

Any possibility of getting us all in one area??? Or at least listing all the sites so we can pick?

I got a friend of mine coming who is gonna trailer my bikes down.

trdeal

tdharley said:
Any possibility of getting us all in one area??? Or at least listing all the sites so we can pick?

I got a friend of mine coming who is gonna trailer my bikes down.
As I understand it they do have an area reserved for us but I could be wrong. I remember being wrong before so I could be again.

Phil Smith

When I made my reservations, the area Deb had being held was full. I am in site 43 (I think) which is close. Sounds like the place is filling up. Based on last year, we spent a lot of time at the rec hall anyway and in the eveninig, we built a camp fire at one site and met there. We had a great time!
Phil