2007 East Coast Heartland Owners Rally

jbeletti

You are a die hard Keith. I want your job though!

Willow Tree was an awesome place. We need one in the Midwest!!

Great to meet you and to meet BJ too.

Jim

BJ'sDad

You wouldn't want my job Jim, right now I'm unemployed:eek:. You'd have to give up your new toy;)

BTW, DHL delivered the package with our name tags etc on Tuesday to the office:mad:, it was sitting on the counter when I went up to see if I could move to another site and stay longer. They were supposed to pick it back up on Wed, maybe they'll get it back to the shipper by Halloween...:confused:

jbeletti

Best of luck on future employment Keith. It had to be a pretty freeing feeling though to have all that time to spend at Willow Tree and not have to report to work. Those full-timers have the life (and you know who you are, Gene/Joseph and others).

Ah yes, my friends at DHL. I suppose any company can have a bad day. They sure gave me one! Using FedEx next time. And I am hand carrying the stuff for Houston this week!

Jim

jbeletti

Rally Pictures "to be" Posted in Web Album this week

Hey gang,

You are not forgotten. This week, I will be posting the pictures Phil Smith and myself took at the rally.

I put up the Southwest Regional Rally web album today because I wanted to complete it while I could still remember everyone's names! And being able to zoom in on name tags really helped!

I'll probably end up having a lot of missing names on the Southeast Rally web album at first and will ask for your help in filling in the blanks.

Check this post later this week for the album link.

Thanks.

jbeletti

Pictures are now online for the Southeast Regional Rally

Hey all of you SE Regional Rally attendees, want to see your picture online?

Here's a link to a web album of images that Phil Smith and I took. Thanks Phil!

If anyone would like their picture removed, not problem at all. Just drop me a PM or email.

For those who were there, you'll notice that I have very few names under any of the people pictures. I let too much time pass in getting this album going so I am at a loss for putting names to faces. Feel free to email or PM me with some help. Just tell me what page (People, Rigs or Campground) and what image number (there is a number as a caption under each un-named image).

If anyone else took pictures and feels they can add to what is already online, please email them to me at jim@beletti.com. Use full resolution on the emailed images please. Even if you have to send them in a couple of batches.

Thanks.